Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if he was going to shoot you, would you have the same position?

Yes.

Because there is absolutely no way in the Star Wars Universe that a good guy would do that.

If Crusher would, then he's 100% anti-town.

Then you & your BFF Sharrow should vote Crusher, correct?

Yeah, I don't get it. CTM, you want Crush NK'ed but not lynched. It's now known it's not set in stone who he takes with him. If NK'ed he can probably still take someone with him.

Sharrow, you originally made the case to start the Crusher train. What gives?

Yeah, I don't get it. CTM, you want Crush NK'ed but not lynched. It's now known it's not set in stone who he takes with him. If NK'ed he can probably still take someone with him.

Sharrow, you originally made the case to start the Crusher train. What gives?

Exactly, Sharrow & CTM. What gives?

and unvote so I can hear him out

Yes.

Because there is absolutely no way in the Star Wars Universe that a good guy would do that.

If Crusher would, then he's 100% anti-town.

Bleedin is allowing me to talk so listen.

My role is wrapped around my charactor. Im basically Star Wars version of Klecko.

If I die during the day Im going to lose my temper and do a bad thing, not a power, its more of a charactor flaw. If I dont pick, he will.

At night Im bullet proof until Im not. I can;t explain that any better. Think quantity.

My role is wrapped around my charactor. Im basically Star Wars version of Klecko.

If I die during the day Im going to lose my temper and do a bad thing, not a power, its more of a charactor flaw. If I dont pick, he will.

At night Im bullet proof until Im not. I can;t explain that any better. Think quantity.

So who will you pick?

So who will you pick?

If it's you, so freakin' what?

Why are you being such a whuss?

Crush is holding the Rebellion, hostage. You realize that right? He's saying don't lynch me or I'll kill one of you.

How does that remotely sound pro-town?

So who will you pick?

You and Sharrows reveal seems odd to me. Especially how quikcly you found one another. Memeber the game where JiF and I where charactors and it took them almost the whole game to find themselves.

So would it be that big of a deal if I jsut kill you? Do you and he have any special powers together or are you jst a role-less townie? Other than Sharrow the rest of the people I expect are not really under that much suspicion. Maybe eenie meenie miney noe? Maybe I could jhust let Bleedin do it random and let it go? Mayb I should pic a coin between you and SMC. Not sure.

Crush is holding the Rebellion, hostage. You realize that right? He's saying don't lynch me or I'll kill one of you.

Dude Im not. It's my role. If you like I'll let Bleedin do it blind. You need to gop read my post, your making me think your not reading it.

I think he might be saying he has to lynch somebody and doesn't know who is scum or town yet.

I think he might be saying he has to lynch somebody and doesn't know who is scum or town yet.

Bingo. My two favorite are supposed to be rebel butt bussied.

Im leaning towards SCM, becasue I think I made it obvious in my post who and what I am. Really obvious. SCM is ignoring it.

It doesn't sound pro town at all, sharrow and i have been saying it for days..

You and Sharrows reveal seems odd to me. Especially how quikcly you found one another. Memeber the game where JiF and I where charactors and it took them almost the whole game to find themselves.

I breadcrumbed it in a very obvious way..

Remember i was told i was looking for a specific character and that character was looking for me... a lot easier to find each other under this scenario..

So would it be that big of a deal if I jsut kill you? Do you and he have any special powers together or are you jst a role-less townie? Other than Sharrow the rest of the people I expect are not really under that much suspicion. Maybe eenie meenie miney noe? Maybe I could jhust let Bleedin do it random and let it go? Mayb I should pic a coin between you and SMC. Not sure.

I only found him quickly because DPR outed him. After that I looked back at his posts and found the hints he left on day 1.

Question,

Why not just lynch Sharrow or CTM to find out the truth? It seems to me it would answer the most questions. Since their supposed power is only private make out sessions I don't see how they help town any more than just posting rather than PM'ing.

Or do you two lovebirds have other powers?

Why would scum out 2 of their players like this when they've probably only got 3 members right now? It doesn't make any sense, it would be completely retarded.

Good point it would be risky. My FOS is slowing raising on SMC. However, I really don't know what to say about:

Jif

Kleck

Dan X (at least she's trying a little but maybe just enough on purpose)

brett

There is way too many question marks and seriously I've become a little tired of going around in circles so I'll just let you guys decide. Bottom line, I don't know who it is, but we should lynch whoever tells us the most about other players (although Vic has stated it tells us nothing OR inactives like Jif or Kleck first and foremost.

I'm fine either way but you guys figure it out. I feel like I've tried to make sense of the mess only for it to become more messy.

Good job Scum.

...because Sharrow was a player you also had a scum read on.

I highly doubt i said that.. the only time we've cast any suspicion on each other was the start of Night phase 2 when sharrow questioned me so lunkheads like SMC would run with it an lessen the chances of us being NK'd..

This is the advantage of teamwork, btw..

Here you say you think Sharrow is innocent...

I think sharrow is innocent, i think crusher either has the best role ever or is lying fatbodied scum. I'd love for a vig to shoot his bloated ass..

I think brett and crusher are now suddenly distancing.

I think the mass claim just saves us a ton of time. Look, whether we get sharrow or brett or hess or pac to L-2, they're all going to claim something in all likelihood and we'll be back to square 1. This isn't a contradiction, this is pragmatism

Here Crusher urges you to vote for him...

Then vote me CTM. Your just going around in cirrcles. Vote me call my bluff. At least if I turn scum you will be the town hero. When I dont Sharrow dies. Maybe this is the real reason your afraid to vote me. Wonder if I was had the power to siwtch to scm if you would all of a sudden believe me? We'll see.

Here is your response to Crusher, where you say he'd take out someone you think could be scum... meaning Sharrow.

No, i wouldn't.. i'd personally be more comfortable with lynching you cause you'd be taking out someone i think could be scum, but I'd still be thinking the same thing about you..

I notice this and asked why it makes sense to lynch Crusher, but not Sharrow... because at the time I was trying to form a case vs. Sharrow.

Why does this make sense, when my point about how "I think" that 1 of the 2 of them is scum "makes no sense?"

Your logic:

If we kill Crusher and he is scum, then he is going to take a townie with him.

If we kill Crusher and he is town, then he is going to take either a townie or a scum with him... and we have to hope he picks right.

I said:

If we lynch Sharrow and he is scum, then Crusher is innocent.

If we lynch Sharrow and he is town, then we can target Crusher as scum the next day if enough people still feel he is scum.

I'm not sure how your scenario is better than mine to be honest.

Now you backed up your reasons for why lynching Crusher made more sense because at least he'd be shooting your next best guess (Sharrow) for scum.

Cuse there's no implied "one or the other" in my scenario. You want to lynch sharrow and then use information from that death as the basis to act on crusher.

I'm saying i'd personally feel more comfortable if he was aiming at someone i had less of a town read from, because atleast in that scenario, if i'm wrong, he's shooting my next best guess.

So you did say it.

So you're the Millenium Falcon? Certainly fits size-wise with who you'd be.

I wish.

I change my mind, Crusher.

I'd off Sharrow rather than Klecko if I was you.

Sharrow is still pushing that mass-reveal idiocy.

He also royaly screwed you in the Thing game leaving you alone to battle 11 other players.

He also royaly screwed you in the Thing game leaving you alone to battle 11 other players.

So if you dont believe SHarrow you dont believe CTM? Right? Man your worrying me bro. Worry. Worry. Worry.,

I'm confident in my ability to sift through the roles and figure things out. That's all I'm saying. I think it would be a lot of fun too.

Here you say you think Sharrow is innocent...

Here Crusher urges you to vote for him...

Here is your response to Crusher, where you say he'd take out someone you think could be scum... meaning Sharrow.

I notice this and asked why it makes sense to lynch Crusher, but not Sharrow... because at the time I was trying to form a case vs. Sharrow.

Now you backed up your reasons for why lynching Crusher made more sense because at least he'd be shooting your next best guess (Sharrow) for scum.

So you did say it.

I'm only going to address the last one, cause the first one is the same:

"I'm saying i'd personally feel more comfortable if he was aiming at someone i had less of a town read from, because atleast in that scenario, if i'm wrong, he's shooting my next best guess."

read: I'd feel better lynching crusher if he was aiming at someone other then sharrow, cause atleast in that scenario, if I'm wrong about crusher, he's not shooting at someone i know to be innocent. Capisce?

Archived