Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

How do you want to go about doing it, reveal at a certain time or just start revealing?

It has to happen nearly simultaneously, or in a predefined order.. But, i think it's a dead topic for today, and one that should definitely be considered tomorrow. our cop will be able to hoepfully reveal 3 innocent, which would make scum hunting a lot easier..

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Klecko really is Wedge, then I really like the mass reveal. I liked it before, but now I really like it. Think about it.

There are 13 players left. We assume there are 3 scum left. So 10 townies:

1. Luke

2. Leia

3. Han

4. Chewie

5. Lando

6. R2

7. C3PO

8. Yoda

9. Wedge

10. Wicket

How hard will it be to match up roles and figure out who doesn't fit?

both are horrible ideas...

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LYNCH SOMEONE WITH A FALSE REVEAL. Doing it sooner rather than later is the play...

no, it's really not.

But tell me, which "fake reveal" should we lynch, einstein?

Hi Pac. I've missed you buddy. Don't know if you've noticed, but people aren't willing to lynch anyone with what might seemingly be a town power role. Only reason DPR went down was because he was highly disliked by several people. Crush hates himself for playing bad right now, while CTM and Sharrow are bent on getting a mass reveal, however they can. Going one by one is just making things worse, and since the two douches won't listen to anyone else we don't really have a choice.

I don't advocate either idea to be honest. We'll get 10 honest reveals and 3 that are crap... we'll be in the same place we are now except scum will have a blueprint for how to take the town apart.

and I missed you too... like alot.

Hi Pac. I've missed you buddy. Don't know if you've noticed, but people aren't willing to lynch anyone with what might seemingly be a town power role. Only reason DPR went down was because he was highly disliked by several people. Crush hates himself for playing bad right now, while CTM and Sharrow are bent on getting a mass reveal, however they can. Going one by one is just making things worse, and since the two douches won't listen to anyone else we don't really have a choice.

DPR was lynched partially cause he obviously contradicted himself. This is why forcing scum to lie is a good thing..

My vote is on SMC but bigtime FOS on AVM and Pac now.

They've been pretty quiet all day and now theyt can't shut up when someone they know is town and they perceive to be easy pickens is close to a lynch. :rolleyes:

DPR was lynched partially cause he obviously contradicted himself. This is why forcing scum to lie is a good thing..

No, DPR was lynched because I double voted him.

He was at L-1 and other players have wheezled out of such perdicaments and lived.

I don't advocate either idea to be honest. We'll get 10 honest reveals and 3 that are crap... we'll be in the same place we are now except scum will have a blueprint for how to take the town apart.

and I missed you too... like alot.

you really are a pessimistic and negative cretin..

you aren't considering at all what it buys you..

again, as configured now scum has a 1 in 4 chance of NK'ing the cop, without him ever giving us any info

I've been more of an SMC fan myself.

Guys, I am telling you SMC is scum. He's got to be.

I have to be?

Think this out, Vicious.

If I was Scum, why would I double vote to lynch DPR, who was Scum???

Explain that.

He was at L-1 and other players have wheezled out of such perdicaments and lived.

I have to be?

Think this out, Vicious.

Explain that.

So you could pound your chest that you are TEH R0X0RZ town player. DPR was essentially dead to rights a lynch. It'd be the perfect time for you to use your scum power and then tout it as a town power. Perfect distancing maneuver while validating your role to the town.

I think FTR, DPR would not have weaseled his way out of it.

And had 2 otehr people not revoted him, he'd have never got close enough for you to do that, hercules..

And had 2 otehr people not revoted him, he'd have never got close enough for you to do that, hercules..

I was an early vote on him, genius, and had to PM Bleedin to give him the heads up as to when to activate the double lynch.

I have to be?

Think this out, Vicious.

Explain that.

Because it was the gambit.

DPR played it terribly and made it obvious he was scum. You doublevote to distance yourself and be able to claim later on that you did it for the town's benefit.

OMG I feel like Robert DeNiro at the end of Midnight Run "SERRANO'S GOT THE DISCS, SERRANO'S GOT THE DISCS!!!!"

So you could pound your chest that you are TEH R0X0RZ town player. DPR was essentially dead to rights a lynch. It'd be the perfect time for you to use your scum power and then tout it as a town power. Perfect distancing maneuver while validating your role to the town.

I think FTR, DPR would not have weaseled his way out of it.

Brilliant theory, Vicious. But, no, dead wrong.

I had no need to distance myself from DPR with a double vote. And I only revealed my double vote well after DPR was already lynched.

you really are a pessimistic and negative cretin..

you aren't considering at all what it buys you..

again, as configured now scum has a 1 in 4 chance of NK'ing the cop, without him ever giving us any info

all thanks to you and your BFF Sharrow flamboyantly parading around the notion that mass reveals are the new rave. You blowhard.

I had no need to distance myself from DPR with a double vote. And I only revealed my double vote well after DPR was already lynched.

Why reveal it then? You kept it to yourself and then pulled it out to save your ass.

I know I am town. It takes an extra vote to lynch me. We know your claimed power is the double vote. It would not make sense for both powers to be on the same side.

I gave a hint as to who my Star Wars character was when I revealed, does anyone remember if SMC did when he revealed?

all thanks to you and your BFF Sharrow flamboyantly parading around the notion that mass reveals are the new rave. You blowhard.

whuch was done after we had 2 and sharrow and i were close to having too.. dumbass

how is klecko revealing our fault, didn't yuou basically start the train on him?

So you're saying you had no reason to distance yourself yet your main form of defense has been "I am the reason DPR is dead."

Got it.

whuch was done after we had 2 and sharrow and i were close to having too.. dumbass

how is klecko revealing our fault, didn't yuou basically start the train on him?

I'm saying I don't buy Klecks reveal and even if it's true his death is acceptable collateral damage.

I'm saying I don't buy Klecks reveal and even if it's true his death is acceptable collateral damage.

If you want to avoid more reveals, this is what you need to push..

You know my position.. I think the first thing we should do is get klecko to 7 and see if he's still breathing?

This makesno sense, unless you are scum.

I am hard to kill.

If I don't get lynched, the mafia need to NK me.

take one for the team before every role is revealed. Set your phaser to kill and turn it on yourself.

At this point, we've got a **** ton of reveals... BUT I still feel its too early in the game to do the "mass reveal."

My thoughts are that we should isolate one of the existing claims, rather than push yet another person close to lynch so they can add another questionable claim to the mix, and lynch that person.

Lynching ANY of these pukes at this point is going to help un-muddy the waters.

Whose lynch do we stand to learn the most from?

SMC?

Klecko?

CTM?

Sharrow?

Crusher?

Who else???

If you want to avoid more reveals, this is what you need to push..

You know my position.. I think the first thing we should do is get klecko to 7 and see if he's still breathing?

I will be. And then we can lynch SMC and the mafia can NK me tonight, keeping the cop safe. That's how you help the town.

Lynching me and exposing the cop to a NK does nothing for the town. Lynching that scum SMC and then me taking the hit for the cop does way more to help the town win.

So you're saying you had no reason to distance yourself yet your main form of defense has been "I am the reason DPR is dead."

Got it.

It's not distancing. It's the truth. I could have claimed distancing by simply voting for him.

"Hey, I'm not DPR's scum partner because I voted for him!" Scum have used that before.

But I double voted him without anyone knowing which prevented him from escaping the lynch.

That said, if you think I'm scum then go right ahead and lynch me. We have that masterful case put forth by Klecko who just started the game today and has figured it all out.

I know I'm town and have acted pro-town throughout this game.

Archived