Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey JifTard I know its hard to believe college aged kids are busy at 7 or 8, but its true.

Anyways, off now to a mini-burger eating contest to make Crusher proud

don't you have a NK to order up fat rugby man.

Hey JifTard I know its hard to believe college aged kids are busy at 7 or 8, but its true.

Anyways, off now to a mini-burger eating contest to make Crusher proud

hey brettbuttbrain, I'm inactive too, I'm not throwing stones

And college kids are never busy. Dont kid yourself. Muffin top would eat your face.

Not really CTM. The more I read this game the more Im starting to think your just your doing your usual thing. If you go back and you would notice I took my vote off you before leaving my office to make nothing happen while I drove home. The only issue I have is how did you guys find each other so quick. Sharrows reason wasn;t bad for that.

You're going to shot me.. I know it , they now it, we all know it..

Dude, if I was mafia, you'd have been dead on night one.

Mafia killing Pac on night one is the all-time worst mafia strategy I've ever heard. Your FOS just went up suggesting something so stupid.

Anyone that has played this game for half an hour knows that Pac is more dangerous to the town than the mafia could ever be on their own.

The fact that Pac hasn't been his usual wrecking ball self is what is concerning since he has now officially return to the game... maybe his attitude deficiencies are directly tied to the amount of backed up semen in his system?

Mafia killing Pac on night one is the all-time worst mafia strategy I've ever heard. Your FOS just went up suggesting something so stupid.

Anyone that has played this game for half an hour knows that Pac is more dangerous to the town than the mafia could ever be on their own.

The fact that Pac hasn't been his usual wrecking ball self is what is concerning since he has now officially return to the game... maybe his attitude deficiencies are directly tied to the amount of backed up semen in his system?

I wish I had as much bacon right now as their is truth in this post.

Whatever. I know that crazy, dumb **** is going to push for a speed lynch of me today because I was all over the SMC lynch. That is, if I am alive to start the day.

Archived