So.

Vudu

I have a crush on a boy, but that's not the worse part...

He's a Patriots fan. :face:

Words of wisdom from my fellow more mature bretheren on how to remedy this unfortunate situation are welcome. Thanks.

:bag:

is it a physical .".i want to be with this guy sexually".. crush or a "he makes me laugh and i enjoy his company but i dont want to be near his pee-pee" crush.

if it is the later, just hang out with him, enjoy his company and buy him a jets t-shirt for his bday.

if it is the first thing.. well try it out, if you enjoy being with him sexually, then maybe you are more bi then 100% gay.. doesnt mean you wont be with women for the majority of your life.. it just might mean that you want to dilly dally occasionally ;)

whatever you do though.. do not let him wear that stinkin pats clothes when you are with him. :P

Since when has anyone worried about being appropriate here?!

good point.. but i usually try to be appropriate :D.. and i dont need to bring myself down to the lowest common denominator ( like how i added the math term in there..heh)

I have a crush on a boy, but that's not the worse part...

He's a Patriots fan. :face:

Words of wisdom from my fellow more mature bretheren on how to remedy this unfortunate situation are welcome. Thanks.

:bag:

I understand that you have a crush on me... but please know that I am a now and have always been a die-hard Jets fan. Maybe that will make things easier on you dear.

Archived