So.

Vudu

I have a crush on a boy, but that's not the worse part...

He's a Patriots fan. :face:

Words of wisdom from my fellow more mature bretheren on how to remedy this unfortunate situation are welcome. Thanks.

:bag:

Words of wisdom from my fellow more mature bretheren on how to remedy this unfortunate situation are welcome. Thanks.

Lie and tell him you like the Pats too. When I first met Ms Crusher I told her I wasn't that really into sports and not the jealous type. Lying is good for a new relationship. How else will you eventually have hot make up sex.

Two problems that I can see...one, he's a Patsie fan and two, he's a "boy"...come on DLJ, I figured you for knocking the socks off of a real man.

Before I scrolled down to see the answer, I was praying 'he's white' was going to be the worst part. Can we do this again?

Dump him. It will NEVAH work. :biggrin:

Lie and tell him you like the Pats too. When I first met Ms Crusher I told her I wasn't that really into sports and not the jealous type. She told me she was monogamous and didnt mind small penises. Lying is good for a new relationship. How else will you eventually have hot make up sex.

Too much info Crush

you're not just the ceo, but a client as well?

CEO? I wish. Can't imagine that the persecution complex market is anything but wildly lucrative. I could definitely talk my way into a job, though. Basically the normal schtick but heavier on the fag jokes. Call it shame counseling.

CEO? I wish. Can't imagine that the persecution complex market is anything but wildly lucrative. I could definitely talk my way into a job, though. Basically the normal schtick but heavier on the fag jokes. Call it shame counseling.

lol

Does this mean that 3 way action is now on the menu?

Well- it all depends on how much you like him and how serious it gets. If it gets serious you just outline rules. Respect one another. There's no need to be like "IN YOUR FACE" if the Jets beat the Pats, you can just as easily console him and enjoy your victory with fellow Jets fans.

If he is the type to just rub it in and be a dickhead, well, maybe look elsewhere cause I'm sure that's a reflection of his overall character.

People gravitate towards others that have similar characteristics. The "opposites attract" phenomena is rare, and usually ends after High School once people form an actual identity.

The most important thing with DLJ at the moment isnt their similarities. Its the radical differences. Something that she seems she wants to take a chance with, and if she did it would give her a plethora of possibilities that people out of high school who keep it "safe" (probably trying not to get hurt lol) tend not to experience. In otherwards similarities can certainly gravitate, but opposites attract so well because it expands both parties. Being the same or having the same characteristics and nothing "new" or "different" isnt a real recipe for longevity or completeness.

But I'll let you believe its a high school thing lol.

Archived