2010 New York Jets Stadium Parking Map

Maxman

As far as I know, all the regular parking passes don't designate a lot. It's first come first serve as far as where you park. So, if you come late, you're screwed. Works well, in my opinion.

Yeah, thats what I thought too.

The guy at the gate asked me where I got the pass (off the web) then shook his head and let me through.

They sell parking passes on stubhub too.

never again - we got parking passes on stubhub last year and it was a ripoff! $104!!! serves me right for not looking around. this year, going home opener so i googled 'meadowlands stadium parking' and came across parkwhiz.com. looks like you can reserve parking on their site. pretty cool. i reserved parking at redd's restaurant for $28. best part, after you park, show them that you made a reservation and they throw in a free appetizer. talk about value. ill report back my experience...see ya in sept!

go jets!!!

never again - we got parking passes on stubhub last year and it was a ripoff! $104!!! serves me right for not looking around. this year, going home opener so i googled 'meadowlands stadium parking' and came across parkwhiz.com. looks like you can reserve parking on their site. pretty cool. i reserved parking at redd's restaurant for $28. best part, after you park, show them that you made a reservation and they throw in a free appetizer. talk about value. ill report back my experience...see ya in sept!

go jets!!!

So you created an account just for this post? And who would pay 104 for parking on stubhub?

go jets!!!

So you created an account just for this post? And who would pay 104 for parking on stubhub?

It does seem that way.

Tell "Redd" that he can buy an ad here if he wants. I throw in a free appetizer with every ad. :-P

Archived