Nick Johnson is a JOKE!

THE ILK

He's getting wrist surgery! Last time he had wrist surgery, he was out the whole season. It's going to be at least 4-6 weeks before he can pick up a bat! He will be lucky to be back by the playoffs.

SHOULD HAVE KEPT MATSUI! :face:

He's getting wrist surgery! Last time he had wrist surgery, he was out the whole season. It's going to be at least 4-6 weeks before he can pick up a bat! He will be lucky to be back by the playoffs.

SHOULD HAVE KEPT MATSUI! :face:

He's not the joke...the Yankees brain trust for thinking his injury plagued career would end with his second visit to NY...the guy is an injury waiting to happen every season.

He's not the joke...the Yankees brain trust for thinking his injury plagued career would end with his second visit to NY...the guy is an injury waiting to happen every season.

johnson and vazquez were both inexcusable moves. why the yankees thought it would be different the second time around is beyond me. i guess they really just don't mind spending the money .

This is why I referred to him as a joke, and yes the brain trust was ridiculous to think they were getting less injury prone with Nick Johnson over WSMVPsui!

Hoping the Angels are out of it soon....Matsui back in pinstripes....Calling it now

I dont see that happening.

But hell, if thats the case...might as well tell Javy to take a walk and have Moose back in July.

Archived