OTA highlight Video

flgreen

Braylon is sporting a beard these days. He also sounds likes he's going to have trouble fitting in with holmes and will be disruptive to the team's chemistry.

How in the world did you take that out of that interview. Everything he said was positive

Never entered my mind he was being sarcastic...with everyone and their mother wanting to show this guy the door after the season, I thought he was being sincere.

I don't get why either.

Braylon dropped some critical passes, yes. But he made some critical catches that no other WR on our team was making.

But more importantly, did anyone else notice how our running game improved simply with his presence?

He's a strong blocker, and a downfield threat, I'm glad to have Braylon.

I don't think punching LeBron's midget makes you a dick.

No I agree

When I was a kid I used to have one of them rock em sock em midget things that you punched, and it would bounce back up.

Braylon probably just got confused

I may sound like Captain Obvious, but I would really like for Edwards to have a break out season for us..I really like him, he looks like a receiver should look like, and hes fast as ****..Cannot wait for the season, ****..I cant wait for Hard Knocks..

J E T S Baby

Whatever. After the season, see ya Braylon.

How did you come to that conclusion watching the video?

How in the world did you take that out of that interview. Everything he said was positive

i must have left off the :sarcasm: smiley. is it this one ;) or this one :rolleyes: ?

in any case you can see the whole chemistry thing is a non-issue that's been created by the forces of evil a.k.a rich cimini.

Archived