Jets' Mini Camp in Florham Park?

73andMe

Does anyone know if the Jets will be holding a Mini Camp in Florham Park that is open to the public? Last year they held one for a few days during the second week in June. I would appreciate input that anyone can provide. Thanks.

The only update I really care about is this:

There were no injuries.

Another nice one would be, all the first year players are working hard. The veterans say year two in this system is much easier.

:-P

Correct that to June 14-16

This is one of the best threads I've ever read. To see someone work through an issue they were having right before my eyes is a beautiful thing to witness.

Thanks buddy :Ban:

This is one of the best threads I've ever read. To see someone work through an issue they were having right before my eyes is a beautiful thing to witness.

Thanks buddy :Ban:

And Unfortunately, I wind up being the one to end your happiness. Acording to the JETS - only the regular SUMMER training camp (Late August) will be available for viewing by the general public - all other training camps are closed!

Jets practice is free and open to the public during summer training camp only. All other practices throughout the year are closed to the public.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/home/faq/108-do-i-need-tickets-for-mini-camp-#top

Though they did have a week of Mini-Camp open to the general public in 2009 - 2010 is a different year & a different set of rules.

Archived