Any Disco Fans Out There??

The Gun Of Bavaria

Just be careful you don't wind up over the guard rail, I hear the current's nasty. Tell you what, with the Devils coming in that downtown area might be worth an investment. And WTF does that(?) have to do w/ Communipaw Ave?

I take Communipaw to 440 and then cross the two rivers into Newark (Raymond Blvd).

I wonder where that dude in the wheelchair who works the intersection at Raymond/Chapel is gonna go when they get the Devils stadium built?

I wish I did own real estate down there. Oh well.

Yikes!!!!

Cheesy (but apparently catchy to many) melodies.

Sophomoric lyrics.

A rhythm that many liked to twitch their bodies to.

How could this recipe fail?

Guess it didn't.

:wink:

d

C'mon my Canadian friend, you know that ABBA rules. They were beyond huge in Australia when I was I kid, I had no chance against the ABBA invasion!

If you have ever seen the ABBA movie you will know that it was filmed in Australia. A sad period in Aussie history.............and yes I do have the ABBA Gold CD.

C'mon my Canadian friend, you know that ABBA rules. They were beyond huge in Australia when I was I kid, I had no chance against the ABBA invasion!

If you have ever seen the ABBA movie you will know that it was filmed in Australia. A sad period in Aussie history.............and yes I do have the ABBA Gold CD.

They MUST Rule.

I understand they've sold a Gazillion records.

And record buying people are no dopes.

Explains why I'm out of the biz.

:D

Hey, I see you're from Oz and a Carlton man. Quite enjoyed a few pints of VB while visiting your country, can't remember having Carlton beer.

cheers,

d

They MUST Rule.

I understand they've sold a Gazillion records.

And record buying people are no dopes.

Explains why I'm out of the biz.

:D

Hey, I see you're from Oz and a Carlton man. Quite enjoyed a few pints of VB while visiting your country, can't remember having Carlton beer.

cheers,

d

VB & Carlton are from the same brewer, CUB (Carlton & United Breweries), which is now called the "Fosters Group."

I'm not sure if you know this but most Pub's in Australia are owned by breweries. In Victoria (Melbourne) most are owned by CUB and you can get a VB stubbie but the offering on tap is Carlton.

All you need to do is rock up to the bar and say, "I'd like a pot of Carlton!" $1.50 later you are drinking an ice cold beer.

What do you drink up there in the Pacific Northwest?

Molson, Labatts, Moosehead??

What do you drink up there in the Pacific Northwest?

Molson, Labatts, Moosehead??

Well, where I live is called the Pacific Southwest.

:)

Kidding..... it's called BC.

Yep, Molson's and Labatt's are popular here. So is Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale from Nova Scotia. Nice pint.

Apologies to this thread's originator for the curve on subject.

d

Well, where I live is called the Pacific Southwest.

:)

Kidding..... it's called BC.

Yep, Molson's and Labatt's are popular here. So is Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale from Nova Scotia. Nice pint.

Apologies to this thread's originator for the curve on subject.

d

I know it's BC I went to Vancouver a long time ago!

I'll see if I can get my hand's on some Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale. Hopefully they export it and if they do I have a pretty good chance of getting some here in New England.

I know it's BC I went to Vancouver a long time ago!

I'll see if I can get my hand's on some Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale. Hopefully they export it and if they do I have a pretty good chance of getting some here in New England.

It's made in Nova Scotia, very close to you.

d

For Gainzo...

http://video.freevideoblog.com/player.aspx?fileid=095F4C3F-B55E-47E8-B594-D4B662C979C6

:lol: Seriuosly, I Love Abba. In fact, I think Abba rightly deserves their own thread. Everyone can list their favorite Abba song. =D>

However, I personally do not consider them "disco" necessarily.

If you want to check out some very traditional and popular "disco", check this site out.

http://terrificmusic.com/files/dance.html

It even has the Jet Nation "theme song"......

.....Flunkytown ........... 8)

For Gainzo...

http://video.freevideoblog.com/player.aspx?fileid=095F4C3F-B55E-47E8-B594-D4B662C979C6

:lol: Seriuosly, I Love Abba. In fact, I think Abba rightly deserves their own thread. Everyone can list their favorite Abba song. =D>

However, I personally do not consider them "disco" necessarily.

If you want to check out some very traditional and popular "disco", check this site out.

http://terrificmusic.com/files/dance.html

It even has the Jet Nation "theme song"......

.....Flunkytown ........... 8)

Thanks Lady Jet, but I may have nightmares for a couple of days after watching that "dance"

I think that anyone that admits to being an Abba fan must be a pansie, a tranny or a serial killer.

Wow.....how long before there is a thread dedicated to "Squeeze" ?

here you go Ms. Chick Pea...

tempted by the fruit of another...tempted but the truth is discovered ... what

Archived