RB rankings : we're 8th ? ? ?

kelly

It seems like they're running the talent at the RB position, which I actually think 8th is pretty good for having a rookie, a guy you could argue is washed up, and Shone Greene (who is still a question mark). If you are ranking run games/O-Lines we would probably be top 3, but as far as RB talent goes we're really not overly strong. I think 8 may be higher than we actually are.

If you're unhappy with the ranking (I'm not), remember that this is Yahoo! Sports we're talking about. And this little quote shows you why they deserve little credibility:

It’s sad to say, but Jones was a better player than Tomlinson last season and probably will be again this year.

If running into the back of your lineman and doing nothing more than taking what the OL gives you makes you better than LT, one of the greatest RB's of all-time that happens to be a year younger and wasn't left with the god-awful Chiefs as his only option makes you "better", then sign me up on that one, Yahoo!

I'm happy with our stable ... i'm sure all of the other cowboy fans agree, so I think this list is bunked from the start. we aren't number one, but I honestly wouldn't toss the you guys, the bengals or the falcons over us.

Archived