3. Lily

4. Pac

5. Adella

6. AVM

7. CTM

8. DanX

9. Shutout

Day 1 Lynch

(Unfortunately, DPR did not do a final vote count on Smash's lynch, so this is what I can reconstruct):

Runin (6) - I28, Barm, Sharrow, Nae, Hess, Smash

Smash (15) - Vic, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Slats, Lily, Dan, SMC, JVOR, Shutout, JiF, Pac, Adella, Crusher

Dan (1) - Runin

Day 2 Lynch

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM (Adella did not vote)

Day 3 Hess-near Lynch

Hess (6) - Shutout, Pac, SMC, CTM, Adella, Dan (unvoted before kill scene

Brett (3) - Barms, AVM, Hess

Guys, I think AVM is the final Predator.

He avoids the Hess lynch, he's on the Smash and JVOR lynches.

The Smash lynch is most important. There's 3 Scum on Runin so that means there is only 1 on Smash. Who is the 2nd Scum?

Look at the SMC vote. There is Shutout and Brett. Brett was recently attacked so there is a question mark on him and Shutout was attacked early. But he was hard against Hess.

Then finally look at the Hess vote. AVM is no where near it.

It stares right at her, and Lily closes her eyes. She does'nt want to see how she is going to die, she just prays that it's fast.

Nothing happens.

Her eyes fly open, and the Predator is looking aways from her now, walking in the other direction...

Adrenaline surges through her, propelling her forward, and she chokes back the scream that she wants to give but can't. She builds up spee, and holds the dedly sharp weapon before her like a lance...and plunges it into the Predator's back, just where she imagines it's heart to be.

The Predator screams in aginly, jerking the spear out of Lily's hands and spinning around, slingin yellow blood all over the clearing.

The tema stands now, and those with clear shots take them. Round after round fires into the Predator, and in moments, the huge creature stops spinning and slowly sinks to it's knees.

It weakly lifts it's left arm, and a panel pops up from it's wrist cuff. It slides a taloned finger over a series of displays, but just before the last one is activated, a shot takes the Predator in the head, and it falls over, dead.

LILY HAS KILLED THE FINAL PREDATOR, PAC. THE TOWNIES HAVE WON THE GAME.

What's left of the team looks at each other, nervous laughter betraying the stress that the last few days have wrought.

But it's over now,and all of the Predators are dead. At least for now...

WELL DONE TOWN! I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR PLAYING! I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST (HEH) MODDING! THANK YOU!

Crap, sorry Dan and CTM.

Let me redo the voting breakdown

Runin (6) - I28, Barm, Sharrow, Nae, Hess, Smash

Smash (15) - Vic, Brett, AVM, BG, CTM, Slats, Lily, Dan, SMC, JVOR, Shutout, JiF, Pac, Adella, Crusher

Dan (1) - Runin

Day 2 Lynch

SMC (7) - BG, Barm, Shutout, Hess, Sharrow, JVoR, Brett

JVoR (10) - Lily, CTM, JiF, I28, Nae, SMC, DanX, Pac, Crush, AVM (Adella did not vote)

Day 3 Hess-near Lynch

Hess (6) - Shutout, Pac, SMC, CTM, Adella, Dan (unvoted before kill scene

Brett (3) - Barms, AVM, Hess

It stares right at her, and Lily closes her eyes. She does'nt want to see how she is going to die, she just prays that it's fast.

Nothing happens.

Her eyes fly open, and the Predator is looking aways from her now, walking in the other direction...

Adrenaline surges through her, propelling her forward, and she chokes back the scream that she wants to give but can't. She builds up spee, and holds the dedly sharp weapon before her like a lance...and plunges it into the Predator's back, just where she imagines it's heart to be.

The Predator screams in aginly, jerking the spear out of Lily's hands and spinning around, slingin yellow blood all over the clearing.

The tema stands now, and those with clear shots take them. Round after round fires into the Predator, and in moments, the huge creature stops spinning and slowly sinks to it's knees.

It weakly lifts it's left arm, and a panel pops up from it's wrist cuff. It slides a taloned finger over a series of displays, but just before the last one is activated, a shot takes the Predator in the head, and it falls over, dead.

What's left of the team looks at each other, nervous laughter betraying the stress that the last few days have wrought.

WELL DONE TOWN! I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR PLAYING! I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST (HEH) MODDING! THANK YOU!

Great shot Lily!

Great game DPR, Thanks!

Nothing happens.

Lily, I officially love you!!!

Great game, DPR! :D

Nice playing everyone.

Alright, I have to take my wife and son for ice cream, or they are going to mutiny on me. I'll ba back in a bit to answer questions and all of theat good stuff.

The setup and info is all on the dead thread. Ya'll were awesome.

Also a big THANK YOU to Shutout for using my weapon wisely. I couldn't wait to get it off my hands. Giving my bladestar to you was one of the only good things I did this entire game. :P

And for anyone who is curious, the post I edited was because I stupidly quoted two PMs from DPR. It was in response to his post where he laughed about everyone watching us get stressed out. I said he clearly enjoyed torturing me because after I PMed him to kill Vicious he responded with, "Awesome," and after Vicious died he PMed me saying, "I told Vicious you killed him. You may want to send flowers now. Heh." That evil "heh"! Sorry again for the complete lapse in judgment, but luckily no one saw it.

I got lucky, guys. He could just as easily have been town. But I hope I somewhat redeemed myself for being so stupid earlier.

Great game, Wes, as always. Great job, everyone on both sides!

For anyone curious, I shot the laserbeams from my ass on night one. I know I don't tend to last long in these games, and I figured preventing their NK after such a long day phase would really frustrate them. Glad I got to use it, even if they came screaming after Runnin the following day.

Great job, Lily & Dan on Pac. Well done.

You too, SMC! I should have listened to you about Hess. :D Our team got it done in the end.

THANKS DAN

I LOVE YOU VICIOUS. Murdering you made me cry. And you'll be happy to know JVoR actually did give me a double thumbs down on your behalf. :P

And I'm sorry about PMing Vicious, Naeann. I was really upset about killing him, especially once DPR heh-ed at me and said Vicious knew it was me. I've PMed dead players before to say I'm sorry they're dead ... I didn't think about the problems it could cause with trying to bring them back into the game, so I'll stop.

You too, SMC! I should have listened to you about Hess. :D Our team got it done in the end.

It worked out in the end thanks to Lily.

The thing was, I wasn't so much thinking Pac was innocent as I was sure that the best play was to go after Hess.

In this game, the ends justify the means and we won.

And to the Predaturds, FU Pac!

I LOVE YOU VICIOUS. Murdering you made me cry. And you'll be happy to know JVoR actually did give me a double thumbs down on your behalf. :P

I feel your pain, Dan. I was heartbroken that I killed Slats. I went through another of those "I should just quit playing here" days. It passed. But it was tough. I cried, too. :yes:

Honestly, if I hadn't had a vig kill, we would have lynched him the next day, anyway. We girls all knew he was scum. Sexy, but scum, nonetheless. ;-)

I thought AVM might have been it, but I would have definitely gone along with lynching Pac.

It made sense, especially since both Dan & CTM were dead and they were hard after Pac.

Well done, Lily & Dan for pegging that.

I'm only busting your chops Dan :P. You played great and did great for the town.

And thanks JVoR, I knew I could count on you.

hahaha..

1) THe pred thread must be finnny as hell when we were argueing whether to lynch Hess or Pac, both preds

2) wth i28 and pac both on the preds i fear going into that thread.. :frown:

Awesome game town! We we're pretty on the makr once we mislynched jvor..

hahaha..

1) THe pred thread must be finnny as hell when we were argueing whether to lynch Hess or Pac, both preds

2) wth i28 and pac both on the preds i fear going into that thread.. :frown:

Awesome game town! We we're pretty on the makr once we mislynched jvor..

I28 single handedly won this game for the town. That's how good he is.

Archived