Chris Paul Makes a Toast for a New Big Three in New York: Amar'e, Melo, and CP3

THE ILK

Because you're a tool, that's why.

Seriously. We didn't hear a word out of you or any other Dolphin fan about the NBA free agency. Not one word.

Now LeBron choses the Heat and you guys come out of the woodwork, change your avatars, put in new sigs.

It's an absolute joke. You're like those pink hat wearing Red Sawx fans.

Give it a rest. Yeah, we're excited for you that you're paying attention to the Heat again.

Actually i've been involved in NBA Free Agency threads since the start of it this year. Not sure if you noticed but this Free Agency has been like no other. Name another time in a NBA offseason where a team re-signs there own superstar who is a top 3 player in the league, then signs a 2 time reigning MVP and also a top 10-12 player in the game at PF. IT'S NEVER HAPPENED! Until now. So stop with the bandwagon bull**** it makes you guys look bitter as **** and stupid. It be one thing if i was a Cowboys Fan and a Heat fan, but i'm a fin fan so put two and two together.

So stop with the bandwagon bull**** it makes you guys look bitter as **** and stupid.

Hilarity. The attempt here to lecture anyone on posts that give off the impression of a lack of intelligence, after the above's posts recently concerning anything actually dealing with, you know, actual basketball, is quite possibly the most ironic thing said in the history of internet.

Hilarity. The attempt here to lecture anyone on posts that give off the impression of a lack of intelligence, after the above's posts recently concerning anything actually dealing with, you know, actual basketball, is quite possibly the most ironic thing said in the history of internet.

Going the bandwagon fan route is hilarity. Thats usually last resort trash talk and the season hasn't even started yet. Just shows where you guys are at.

Why play the season, the Heat 'already won'......SMH.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sD4-1sTPcY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sD4-1sTPcY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Why play the season, the Heat 'already won'......SMH.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sD4-1sTPcY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sD4-1sTPcY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm gonna be playing this on a loop when the Knicks bounce their asses in the first round of the playoffs.

Actually i've been involved in NBA Free Agency threads since the start of it this year. Not sure if you noticed but this Free Agency has been like no other. Name another time in a NBA offseason where a team re-signs there own superstar who is a top 3 player in the league, then signs a 2 time reigning MVP and also a top 10-12 player in the game at PF. IT'S NEVER HAPPENED! Until now. So stop with the bandwagon bull**** it makes you guys look bitter as **** and stupid. It be one thing if i was a Cowboys Fan and a Heat fan, but i'm a fin fan so put two and two together.

Miami is one of the worst sports towns in America. Everyone knows that. They are either fans of teams of other regions, or bandwagon fans when things go well at home.

Now, all of a sudden the "die hard" Heat fans (like yourself) come out of the woodwork claiming that they've always been a fan.

It has nothing with being "bitter". Guess what? Even Laker fans are calling Heat bandwagon fans. Are they bitter?

As to looking stupid, you're the idiot with a Heat avatar and banner on a Jets website. You can't get dumber than that.

If anyone HONESTLY thinks the Heat with their 6 players can last an entire season, they're just delusional. You have no good starting point guard, no centers, and no bench. Yeah, you're the cream of the crop...:rolleyes:

I'd MUCH rather have

Rondo

Allen

Pierce

Garnett

Perkins/O'Neal

I don't care if each of them won 5 MVPs apiece, if you have no depth, you can't go anywhere. Udonis Haslem is nothing special, same with Miller, and Chalmers just sucks, he's overrated because of one play in the NCAA championship against Kansas.

See, the Celtics have a young, top 5 point guard in Rondo, who has not even reached his prime yet, one of the greatest pure shooters of all-time in Ray Allen , a top 5 small forward who can take over games in Pierce, a former MVP and one of the greatest rebounders and defenders ever in Garnett, and two solid centers in 6-time All-Star Jermaine O'Neal, and great defender Kendrick Perkins. I don't care what you say, the Celtics are by FAR the best defensive team in the league, as the stats have shown. But unlike the Heat, we are not just a one-sided team, we have 6 players who could start on almost any team that are all elite defenders, and can score.

Archived