Only 2,250 PSL's yet to be sold. No chance of a Black out

flgreen

PSLs change the cost/benefit analysis of watching the game in person or elsewhere. with PSL savings you can literally build a party zone as you describe. and you can use the party zone for away games and other events, as well.

You could build a replica of the new meadowlands, you still will not be there.

You choose not to buy PSLs because it is not a good investment for you time/money and possibly other things impact this.

Like I said if it were free to go to games and 5 min from your house, you would be at every game.

You cannot justify spending that % of your income on the team, I also argue that if you had endless $$$ you would be in a skybox.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You choose not to buy PSLs because it is not a good investment for you time/money and possibly other things impact this.

Like I said if it were free to go to games and 5 min from your house, you would be at every game.

You cannot justify spending that % of your income on the team, I also argue that if you had endless $$$ you would be in a skybox.

this is all true. i fault no one for making their own decision. now if i had endless $$$ i would have 17 plasmas and a skybox because the money it would cost would be worth almost nothing to me since i had an endless supply

Parking is $25/game so $250/year

Who knows what food will end up costing as it is a new company... but I will hopefully be doing most of my drinking and eating at the "Tailgate Joe" tailgate...

Group tailgating isn't allowed like that in the new stadium. :-P

Agreed but I dont see buying a PSL and season tickets as an investment At any given time if you were to ever come upon a financial hardship and you couldnt pay for the season tickets you would lose all invested in the PSL. You cant even sell that PSL to recoup your money. To each is own. Im not condemning your decision or defending mine. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Agreed but I dont see buying a PSL and season tickets as an investment At any given time if you were to ever come upon a financial hardship and you couldnt pay for the season tickets you would lose all invested in the PSL. You cant even sell that PSL to recoup your money. To each is own. Im not condemning your decision or defending mine. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

You can and will be able to sell the PSL, for a profit? Doubt it but it won't be long before there is a waiting list of people again.

You can sell it after March 2011.

There will be buyers for good seats if someone gets stuck in a bad financial spot...

Where are those buyers now? Plenty of good seats still available. Unless the economy does a 360 turnaround I dont see it happening. I hope for your sake your right. I invested alot of money in tickets in 20 years for many losing seasons.

I would like to personally thank the message board God's for creating ecurb.

Much appreciated.

I have mastered the techniques and can now just throw a few comments a day out there and keep things going... :lol:

Oh by the way I would rather own a PSL than Apple stock, at least my PSL won't loose service.

I have mastered the techniques and can now just throw a few comments a day out there and keep things going... :lol:

Oh by the way I would rather own a PSL than Apple stock, at least my PSL won't loose service.

You OWN only the PSL to JETS games, so realistically its a JETS PSL not a PSL at the new stadium. If you owned a stadium PSL you would own rights to your seats for any venue.

your seats look sweet by the way. next time you can't make a game let me know and i'll give you face value for em ;)

You OWN only the PSL to JETS games, so realistically its a JETS PSL not a PSL at the new stadium. If you owned a stadium PSL you would own rights to your seats for any venue.

You do realize such an item does not exist at any stadium. The Cowboys PSL owners will not get tickets to the SB.

The problem with the Jets PSL is that it does not have a cap on how much ticket prices can rise year to year. I would never consider buying an option to buy something if the price of what I would be buying is not predeteriminable at the time of purchasing the option.

You do realize such an item does not exist at any stadium. The Cowboys PSL owners will not get tickets to the SB.

The problem with the Jets PSL is that it does not have a cap on how much ticket prices can rise year to year. I would never consider buying an option to buy something if the price of what I would be buying is not predeteriminable at the time of purchasing the option.

You bought a car didn't you?

You had no promise that your fuel expense would not go up 50%.

You bought a car didn't you?

You had no promise that your fuel expense would not go up 50%.

I did buy a car. But I can buy gas at any station I want.

I would not buy a car that only allowed me to buy the gas from the dealer and the dealer could set the price at any level and my only option if gas went up 5 times and he is charge 4 times as much as anyone else that I could sell a car nobody wants or to continue to overpay him. SO YOUR ANALOGY FAILS!!!!

I did buy a car. But I can buy gas at any station I want.

I would not buy a car that only allowed me to buy the gas from the dealer and the dealer could set the price at any level and my only option if gas went up 5 times and he is charge 4 times as much as anyone else that I could sell a car nobody wants or to continue to overpay him. SO YOUR ANALOGY FAILS!!!!

Nice try.

You bought something that requires another thing.

PSL needs Tickets

Car needs gas

You do not control the price of gas, or the price of tickets.

Your fuel expenses could triple withing one year, regardless of whether you shop for gas that is 1 cent cheaper down the road or not.

Nice try.

You bought something that requires another thing.

PSL needs Tickets

Car needs gas

You do not control the price of gas, or the price of tickets.

Your fuel expenses could triple withing one year, regardless of whether you shop for gas that is 1 cent cheaper down the road or not.

My TV requires electricity, my flashlight requires batteries, my stove requires natural gas, my MP3 player requires songs, SO WHAT!!!!

Almost anything requires other stuff.

But unlike a car or TV a PSL is not actually at tangible item. It is an option contract. You are purchasing an option contract.

Options contracts are bought and sold all the time. However, nobody in their right mind would ever buy an option contract with such indeterminate terms as a PSL that does not have a cap on the the final selling price.

Archived