Good Luck Jets in 2010

Dolphins 71

that was on 6-28-10. and this isnt exactly a Heat board, so its slim pickens.

This was before the decision. the list goes on and on. Its funny how no one hated on me before all the acquistions went down and then all of a sudden i'm instant bandwagon...it's ok though, it's to be expected when your team comes up.

But the decision was coming. Since you have been a member here since 2008 where were all your posts about the Heat?

BTW: The Celtics or Magic are going to represent the Eastern Conference next season in the Finals :box:

But the decision was coming. Since you have been a member here since 2008 where were all your posts about the Heat?

BTW: The Celtics or Magic are going to represent the Eastern Conference next season in the Finals :box:

cuz i dont go on jets message boards to talk about the heat??? I've commented on the marlins a few times because its was mets marlins besides that i dont start marlins threads.To come here and talk Jets dolphins is one thing but i'm not gonna start threads about the heat. And i clearly stated that i wanted the knicks to get Lebron is my post because i wanted the rivalry back, i was happy with just retaining Wade after he was flirting with Chicago. Boston scares me more than the Magic, but i honestly can't see this team being denied at the very least a trip to the finals.

cuz i dont go on jets message boards to talk about the heat??? I've commented on the marlins a few times because its was mets marlins besides that i dont start marlins threads.To come here and talk Jets dolphins is one thing but i'm not gonna start threads about the heat. And i clearly stated that i wanted the knicks to get Lebron is my post because i wanted the rivalry back, i was happy with just retaining Wade after he was flirting with Chicago. Boston scares me more than the Magic, but i honestly can't see this team being denied at the very least a trip to the finals.

There are other Forums here with names like "Baseball," "Other Sports," "College Sports," etc so it's not like the only Forum is Jets/NFL Football :rolleyes:

At least your fellow Dolphins fans haven't jumped on the Heat bandwagon..................yet.

Shouldn't you be worried about Dolphins players being arrested?

There are other Forums here with names like "Baseball," "Other Sports," "College Sports," etc so it's not like the only Forum is Jets/NFL Football :rolleyes:

At least your fellow Dolphins fans haven't jumped on the Heat bandwagon..................yet.

Shouldn't you be worried about Dolphins players being arrested?

I don't know why we havn't signed T.O. yet...this team is already filled with felons and **** up's, whats one more.

Celtics, obviously. No OR.

But you go there to promote your sig and avatar..got it.

umadanimation.gif

No, I'm not.

I'm living the dream as a 24 year old living in South Florida..where you and your parents' tax dollars pay for my salary..and my Magic season tickets.

U Mad?

But you go there to promote your sig and avatar..got it.

No, I'm not.

I'm living the dream as a 24 year old living in South Florida..where you and your parents' tax dollars pay for my salary..and my Magic season tickets.

U Mad?

I can rock the Heat in my avatar just like u got the Magic in yours. And no i'm not mad, i'm not a hater, I like seeing young people come up. I'm 28 living in South Florida in a community where you usually can't afford to have a home till your in your late 30's, 40's...i'm ahead in the game son.

Archived