Good Luck Jets in 2010

Dolphins 71

Hi Jet fans!

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best this season. I have been a Miami Dolphin fan since 1971 but have always respected your team a great deal. You have a hard nosed football team that has a great deal of potential. After we both beat the hell out of the Patriots and the Bills we'll meet again in the playoffs.

later guys.

This has all the makings of a mod trying to have a little fun after reading the thread...Which NFL team do you hate the most? Most of which picked the phags and all of a sudden a "new" phag fan posts his first post...;)

Oh, the slow season...bring on football for god's sake!

Hi Jet fans!

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best this season. I have been a Miami Dolphin fan since 1971 but have always respected your team a great deal. You have a hard nosed football team that has a great deal of potential. After we both beat the hell out of the Patriots and the Bills we'll meet again in the playoffs.

later guys.

I do not share the same thoughts. I find the Jets to be overhyped, overrated and soft and highly doubt they'll make the playoffs this year.

Hi Jet fans!

later guys.

Thank you.

I wish I was as gracious of a rival as you. But unfortunately I wish only the worst upon the Dolphags and their fans. I hope they dont win a single game all year and your celebrity ownership decides to sell the team and replace them with a WNBA team. The colors would be fitting.

If I were to wish you good luck, it would be with that ending in mind.

I do not share the same thoughts. I find the Jets to be overhyped, overrated and soft and highly doubt they'll make the playoffs this year.

I'll bite- lol

#1 Defenses and the number 1 rushing attack are so often thought of as soft.

Thanks for playing!!

As opposed to your rough squad who did such a great job closing out last year?

Just because the teams have to be rivals, the fans don't have to be. I remember the merger when everyone said the AFC was weak and inferior and they would never make it, and I was thrilled when Joe Wille beat the Colts in the SB. "Broadway Joe" is still one of my favorite players.

There are only two AFC teams that I have no use for 1) The cheating Patriots, and 2) the cheating Bills; but I have no problem with the Jets. Since we had a bad season last year I was really hoping you guys and your rookie QB would go all the way. After years of struggle to get back to the big game I was rooting for the Jets in the post season.

Rex Ryan's father, Buddy Ryan, was one of my favorite coaches it should surprise no one that you have a great defense.

Just because the teams have to be rivals, the fans don't have to be. I remember the merger when everyone said the AFC was weak and inferior and they would never make it, and I was thrilled when Joe Wille beat the Colts in the SB.

There are only two AFC teams that I have no use for 1) The cheating Patriots, and 2) the scumbag Bills; but I have no problem with the Jets. Since we had a bad season last year I was really hoping you guys and your rookie QB would go all the way.

Rex Ryan's father, Buddy Ryan was one of my favorite coaches it should surprise no one that you have a great defense.

Troll and Bizzaro Troll :yawn:

Thank you.

I wish I was as gracious of a rival as you. But unfortunately I wish only the worst upon the Dolphags and their fans. I hope they dont win a single game all year and your celebrity ownership decides to sell the team and replace them with a WNBA team. The colors would be fitting.

If I were to wish you good luck, it would be with that ending in mind.

I know you think it's suspicious but it's not. Please help us sweep the Bills and Pats this year.

Just because the teams have to be rivals, the fans don't have to be. I remember the merger when everyone said the AFC was weak and inferior and they would never make it, and I was thrilled when Joe Wille beat the Colts in the SB. "Broadway Joe" is still one of my favorite players.

There are only two AFC teams that I have no use for 1) The cheating Patriots, and 2) the cheating Bills; but I have no problem with the Jets. Since we had a bad season last year I was really hoping you guys and your rookie QB would go all the way. After years of struggle to get back to the big game I was rooting for the Jets in the post season.

Rex Ryan's father, Buddy Ryan, was one of my favorite coaches it should surprise no one that you have a great defense.

:puke2:You must be a big Fin fan bro. :face:

lol Literally spit out my coffee.

without rivalries football would be pretty damn boring. The Pats, Bills and even us have had our SB runs and the Jets haven't in a long, long time. They don't threaten me being a fan of a different team. If it turns out that we can't win it all, I hope they do. When you watch the Pro-Bowl do you only root for the Dolphins or do you root for the AFC?

without rivalries football would be pretty damn boring. The Pats, Bills and even us have had our SB runs and the Jets haven't. They don't threaten me being a fan of a different team. If we can't win, I hope they do. When you watch the Pro-Bowl do you only root for the Dolphins or do you root for the AFC?

SB III says hello...just four years before your last victory.

This has got to be a joke. No Dolphin fan has ever uttered these words, and that little bit about "Just because the teams have to be rivals, the fans don't have to be.".. You're not serious about this, are you?

without rivalries football would be pretty damn boring. The Pats, Bills and even us have had our SB runs and the Jets haven't in a long, long time. They don't threaten me being a fan of a different team. If it turns out that we can't win it all, I hope they do. When you watch the Pro-Bowl do you only root for the Dolphins or do you root for the AFC?

I could care less about who wins the Pro-Bowl. The Jets are the last team i would want to win a Superbowl.

Ahh, you passive aggressive prick! The Dolphins last SB win was all of four years after the Jets SB win.

The Jets don't threaten you? How about the Jets all-time record with the Dolphags.

GFY

Ahh, you passive aggressive prick! The Dolphins last SB win was all of four years after the Jets SB win.

The Jets don't threaten you? How about the Jets all-time record with the Dolphags.

GFY

The Jets have a very good team, and their record against the Dolphins is pretty incredible really, but hating the team or their fans doesn't make me a better Dolphin fan. There is no point in hating you guys. I just wanted to wish you good luck. This should be a banner year for the NYJ and I can't wait to see your new stadium, I wish we had one.

Says the guy who is a Orlando MAgic and Jets fan. lol People like you are the exact reason why i have that in my sig. Got nothing to do but hate, and say bandwagon. Enjoy our title runs.

So I'm a bandwagon fan for liking a team that hasn't won a title in 41 years..and the other that has none?

Serious question..are you retarted?

Show me one post of yours prior to July 8th, 2010 that shows you are a Heat fan. I'll wait...Senor Bandwagon.

Title runs? LOL..can't wait for this flop and the reaction it gets.

So I'm a bandwagon fan for liking a team that hasn't won a title in 41 years..and the other that has none?

Serious question..are you retarted?

Show me one post of yours prior to July 8th, 2010 that shows you are a Heat fan. I'll wait...Senor Bandwagon.

Title runs? LOL..can't wait for this flop and the reaction it gets.

It looks as if your getting joe johnson...with him and maybe say you sign david lee and a few average player you sign along the way you should at least be back in the playoff mix. When Eddie Curry's contract come off the books next year you can pursue Mello. I just want you guys to be relevant again because i cherrished heat/lnicks rivalry.

that was on 6-28-10. and this isnt exactly a Heat board, so its slim pickens.

I want ya'll to get Lebron so we can fire up this Heat Knicks rivalry again. If you guys only bag Amare, it's a 35 win season and the 8 seed.

This was before the decision. the list goes on and on. Its funny how no one hated on me before all the acquistions went down and then all of a sudden i'm instant bandwagon...it's ok though, it's to be expected when your team comes up.

I could care less about who wins the Pro-Bowl. The Jets are the last team i would want to win a Superbowl.

Let me ask you a question: does hating the Jets and their fans make you a better Miami fan? So what's with the attack mode? Relax dude.

Archived