JT strikes deal with BT for #99

NIGHT STALKER

Man this place is different.

Anyways, on to my trolling.

What, did BT get tired of seeing JT crying like a girlieman?

I think it's pretty funny, because before he went to the Jets, you know that you and as Dolphag fans wanted him to come back. So stop acting like he sucks and is washed up and is a little girl.

I think it's pretty funny, because before he went to the Jets, you know that you and as Dolphag fans wanted him to come back. So stop acting like he sucks and is washed up and is a little girl.

i dont care wha number he wears. i just hope he sacks the qb. because if he sucks them i'm gonna really hate him.

for years crashing jet had a (badly done) photoshop picture of Chad Pennington with two bionic arms pasted on to his torso as his avatar...then Miami signed him

for years crashing jet had a (badly done) photoshop picture of Chad Pennington with two bionic arms pasted on to his torso as his avatar...then Miami signed him

And we all greatly enjoyed the cognitive dissonance CrashingJet (and other Dolphins fans) displayed, going from bashing Pennington to praising him in the exact same fashion that Jets fans used to do. Then, when Pennington completely blew it against the Ravens in the postseason, he experienced the exact same kind of disillusionment we knew all too well. It almost made the 2008 season bearable.

Archived