**** New York Giants at New York Jets Official Gameday Thread****

JoeC36

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your Revis glasses off for a second. if we give him 16 million a year how will we resign Mangold and harris and Santonio/Edwards? Revis is not a ******* QB he shouldnt get that much.

You win some, you lose some. I'd keep Mangold and draft or get another MLB in free agency. Santonio and Edwards the Jets would actually have the ability to both sign, but if not you keep Holmes and get another WR.

You cant keep them all, its not about Revis glasses. If you want the Revis talent you have to pay for it, thats the name of the game.

Maybe we should have cut Gholston this year and freed up some of that money for next year. No one's yelling that though.

Samething I said with your "LOL" and your "Jason and Sperm can explain". Figured I'd show that I can be as big of a dick as well. :rolleyes:

How is that being a dick...they can clarify because they generally know more about the salary cap. The lol alludes to the fact that people always refer to them for cap info. ??

I was kidding...you got defensive.

Maybe I should reinstate Joebaby's /sarcasm tags...

Well, if you call a person a dick...with nothing before or after it its hard to see the sarcasm. But since im not a dick, I can surely understand that its hard to pick up the emotional charge of a word through the internet.

Dick. :lol:

Archived