Who do i talk to

FF Guru

You don't have to get nasty. I lost money and I just want it back. I am innoccent here.

So nobody is going to give me a serious answer? Typical Jets fans. Steal my money and then taunt me.

You give the Gate D fans a bad name.

dude you spammed like 3 different threads about this. One thread is enough.

Wow I just got a very enlighttening message, the personal message thingie.

NEvermind, I don't need the money. Didn't know what happened, just nevermind.

So, now that you know, no apology I guess when you post something like this...

"So nobody is going to give me a serious answer? Typical Jets fans. Steal my money and then taunt me.

You give the Gate D fans a bad name."

So, now that you know, no apology I guess when you post something like this...

"So nobody is going to give me a serious answer? Typical Jets fans. Steal my money and then taunt me.

You give the Gate D fans a bad name."

Nah, this cat dont have the testicular fortitude to do that. he bounced outta here real quick.

So nobody is going to give me a serious answer? Typical Jets fans. Steal my money and then taunt me.

You give the Gate D fans a bad name.

Please allow me to apologize of behalf of the other insensitive oafs here. You have my sincere sympathy. You can find it right between $hit and syphilis in the dictionary. :P

I am not sure what that means. I would consider the other guy lucky though. I would pay much more than $175 to get rid of my wife

Indeed you would ... my tab was over that sum with 3 zero's on the end of it. No one I know learns marital mistake lessons for a couple hundred bucks.

Archived