Leon Washington scored a TD last night.

visajets

Wishing (even joking about) injuries is bad form imo. Jet or not, I just never liked that.

That being said, I miss Leon. He was so damn easy to root for. He just went out and played. People can say what they want but he never held out. Alvin Keels probably should handle things a little more quietly but Leon just busted his a$$ for this franchise.

Sucks that he isn't here. Especially considering how McKnight has looked so far.

Wishing (even joking about) injuries is bad form imo. Jet or not, I just never liked that.

That being said, I miss Leon. He was so damn easy to root for. He just went out and played. People can say what they want but he never held out. Alvin Keels probably should handle things a little more quietly but Leon just busted his a$$ for this franchise.

Sucks that he isn't here. Especially considering how McKnight has looked so far.

well that was nice Max!!

Would you rather have Conner or Leon?

Archived