Max im calling you out.

JoeC36

You see me at the game. I give you the wave and head nod and i get shunned. Dont act like you didnt see me cause i know you saw 124 and i was right behind him with a lovely young lady. It was about 630ish and around the pepsi gate.

I lieu of an apology i would like a free one year VIP membership to JetNation (the site that cares)(but only when you pay)

That is too funny. I did see 124 and I actually turned around when he passed (just to make sure I wasn't being attacked. He may be big but he is like a ninja, lol).

I didn't see you though, didn't recognize you anyway. And definitely didn't hear anything. I would have definitely stopped if I heard you. I was thinking it was funny to see 124. Small world.

You see me at the game. I give you the wave and head nod and i get shunned. Dont act like you didnt see me cause i know you saw 124 and i was right behind him with a lovely young lady. It was about 630ish and around the pepsi gate.

I lieu of an apology i would like a free one year VIP membership to JetNation (the site that cares)(but only when you pay)

Also when I saw 124 it was inside, not sure what you meant by the Pepsi gate. Didn't see anyone outside, I was walking back to my section when I passed him inside.

Also when I saw 124 it was inside, not sure what you meant by the Pepsi gate. Didn't see anyone outside, I was walking back to my section when I passed him inside.

we had just walked in the pepsi gate i didnt know the section number where we were

we had just walked in the pepsi gate i didnt know the section number where we were

Oh okay, that is definitely when it was. I might have to bring a security detail to the next game.

Hey you still parking in Lot L? I am thinking of switching lots, had a really hard time getting out of that lot after the game.

Oh okay, that is definitely when it was. I might have to bring a security detail to the next game.

Hey you still parking in Lot L? I am thinking of switching lots, had a really hard time getting out of that lot after the game.

ya in L7. today was great there was pretty much no one around us. and we drove right out no problems.

ya in L7. today was great there was pretty much no one around us. and we drove right out no problems.

I think I hung around too long. Ironically I ran into a friend from home and talked to him for a few minutes after the game. That's probably what cost me.

I knew I should have acted like I didn't see him.

I think I hung around too long. Ironically I ran into a friend from home and talked to him for a few minutes after the game. That's probably what cost me.

I knew I should have acted like I didn't see him.

i had thought about sticking around but joe and the girls had work in the morning so we went and didnt have any problems.

Well that was your first mistake. If you were with a lovely young man Max would have been right over pumping your hand………………………Or pumping something

Archived