Offensive Struggles - Playing against our D in practice

aec4

Yeah, cause masters of Wall Street resort to the same gay jokes that middle school kids use. Enjoy your parents basement and don't forget, when you're bussing tables at work tonight, don't talk to the customers, refer them to the wait staff.

Of course only a bitter dullard would resort to name-calling as his first argumentative tactic! You are truly a victim of a failed education and failed work-ethic!

And you do realize that Cromartie effectively contained the play in your signature and forced Brown out of bounds for a minimal gain..You do realize that, right?

Sad sad simpleton.

{Memo to Education Director sent!]

Of course only a bitter dullard would resort to name-calling as his first argumentative tactic! You are truly a victim of a failed education and failed work-ethic!

And you do realize that Cromartie effectively contained the play in your signature and forced Brown out of bounds for a minimal gain..You do realize that, right?

Sad sad simpleton.

irony

Oh god, I think we got another Kobe24Jets on our hands with FMC...except he can spell. Either way, if he posts that stupid "memo sent" tag again, I'll kick him in his balls.

How are you going to do that? Other than this smilie :Nuts: I don't know how you're going to accomplish this. Anyway, despite being a lousy new poster thus far (other than the always-good vitriol towards Dolphins fans) I think you should stay on the sideline on this one.

Hey, we let you back, didn't we?

Yeah, I would rather have had this thread be about why your theory hold no water. Than the middle school back and forth it has turned into. But Larz comment caused it all

Fixed.

I still think the theory holds water. I think with a young QB, confidence is a big factor, and he may not succeed as much in practice as you would like. Of course, he just may not be as good as we think.

It's the same in reverse for the Pats. Their D struggles because their O is very good. Oh wait, it's just because the Pats D blows.

Sad sad simpleton.

(snicker) Failed work effort and failed education (snicker).

Since when is being a business owner and college grad a failure? Anyways, our conversations have gotten boring, it's no fun when your fellow Jets fans think you're a tool too.

If you'll take off your leprechaun glasses and look at the gif a bit closer, you'll see Brown turning Cromartie into jelly with his hit. Cromartie goes down in a full face plant with his arms splayed out, almost as if he had a moment of unconsciousness. You know what though, you'll see it for yourself at the end of the month when you're watching the game from the rec room at the "Center for Exceptional People". That is if they keep the TV on that late in the communal areas.

Don't forget your Meds today.

[Memo to your head psychiatrist sent] !

(snicker) Failed work effort and failed education (snicker).

Since when is being a business owner and college grad a failure? Anyways, our conversations have gotten boring, it's no fun when your fellow Jets fans think you're a tool too.

If you'll take off your leprechaun glasses and look at the gif a bit closer, you'll see Brown turning Cromartie into jelly with his hit. Cromartie goes down in a full face plant with his arms splayed out, almost as if he had a moment of unconsciousness. You know what though, you'll see it for yourself at the end of the month when you're watching the game from the rec room at the "Center for Exceptional People". That is if they keep the TV on that late in the communal areas.

Don't forget your Meds today.

[Memo to your head psychiatrist sent] !

Your lack of knowledge of physics matches your lack of knowledge of debate and of basic grammer.

You fail...just like your teal queens.

[MEMO SENT!]

Your lack of knowledge of physics matches your lack of knowledge of debate and of basic grammer.

[MEMO SENT!]

Irony, is saying I lack the ability to debate, while not stating your case or argument. I offered up an explanation for my sig, and all you did was criticize my lack of debating skills, without engaging in a real debate. :rolleyes:

I propose you change your handle to "FreeMarketDumbAss". Please don't reply to this post, you've really begun to bore me and I'd rather not have to waste more brain power on a simpleton such as yourself.

Irony, is saying I lack the ability to debate, while not stating your case or argument. I offered up an explanation for my sig, and all you did was criticize my lack of debating skills, without engaging in a real debate. :rolleyes:

I propose you change your handle to "FreeMarketDumbAss". Please don't reply to this post, you've really begun to bore me and I'd rather not have to waste more brain power on a simpleton such as yourself.

You fail just like your teal and orange lowlife coward team

{MEMO SENT!]

[MEMO SENT!]

I have fully savored the irony of someone criticing another person's 'grammer' while managing to misspell the word.

Thanks for that moment. Other than that, however, you really ought to find a new hobby. You're really bad at message board posting.

Archived