Offensive Struggles - Playing against our D in practice

aec4

I wonder if playing against our unconventional defense in practice effects the offense negatively instead of positively as most would think. Most teams don't do the styles of blitzing we do. We may end up being prepared for that style, but not know how to play against read and react... Just a thought anyway.

I wonder if playing against our unconventional defense in practice effects the offense negatively instead of positively as most would think. Most teams don't do the styles of blitzing we do. We may end up being prepared for that style, but not know how to play against read and react... Just a thought anyway.

they actually use scout teams during the regular season to imitate that weeks opponent.

if you had every played sports, you would know that

I have been saying this since Revis started his holdout aec-he's not able to gain confidence against our #1 defense-he's starting to get a case of happy feet back there because his initial reads are always covered (except the LT passes out the backfield and the quick Keller slants). I thought with Revis out he would have been able to complete some passes, have some good days but when you read the reports it's always like 9-17 1 1 which isn't good enough. Who knows maybe he just isn't really that good of a QB

At least my ancestors were relevant after the 7th century.

[Memo sent!]

at least my ancestors are content with living off the land and in harmony with mother earth, not raping the earth and fighting wars for profit and hiding behind propoganda

You know what...Your dolphins should change their uniforms to something more tough and manly than a teal and orange porpoise

How about a big picture of Jim J Bullock instead.

[memo sent!]

I was preparing a fine retort to the drool coming from your keyboard, but then I realized you're just a fool living in a basement, living a lie through the intrawebs, and that any insult I sent your way, would be misconstrued as me making fun of retarded people, and I don't want to be the guy teasing a retard. So, have a good day at the center and hopefully your short bus doesn't crash today.

[Memo Sent]

Then you're surely ******* up a pretty solid lineage because you're a moron.

Yeah. Villain nailed it.

I was preparing a fine retort to the drool coming from your keyboard, but then I realized you're just a fool living in a basement, living a lie through the intrawebs, and that any insult I sent your way, would be misconstrued as me making fun of retarded people, and I don't want to be the guy teasing a retard. So, have a good day at the center and hopefully your short bus doesn't crash today.

[Memo Sent]

Yeah. Villain nailed it.

Sorry loser. Your jealousy is clear. Just because you live paycheck to paycheck and have to cut and paste miami-area free agents into photoshop to feel better about yourself doesn't mean you can go around insulting people without consequence. Hey I have an idea. Why don't you pretend it's 1984 and the city of miami and it's football team are actually relevant! hahahahahaah

{MEMO SENT!]

Sorry loser. Your jealousy is clear. Just because you live paycheck to paycheck and have to cut and paste miami-area free agents into photoshop to feel better about yourself doesn't mean you can go around insulting people without consequence. Hey I have an idea. Why don't you pretend it's 1984 and the city of miami and it's football team are actually relevant! hahahahahaah

{MEMO SENT!]

Cut yourself and fall into a puddle of AIDS.

[Memo sent!]

{MEMO SENT!]

This is the perfect example of a joke where the person making it thinks he's hilarious, and no one else does, but the person making it thinks they're just funnier and more sophisticated than everyone else, who has no sense of humor because they don't laugh along with them. But in reality, everyone gets the joke, they see what he's doing, but still, it's just really, really, weak.

Don't be catty just because your boyfriend cheated on you. You are getting older, you know!

{memo sent!]

Yeah, cause masters of Wall Street resort to the same gay jokes that middle school kids use. Enjoy your parents basement and don't forget, when you're bussing tables at work tonight, don't talk to the customers, refer them to the wait staff.

This is the perfect example of a joke where the person making it thinks he's hilarious, and no one else does, but the person making it thinks they're just funnier and more sophisticated than everyone else, who has no sense of humor because they don't laugh along with them. But in reality, everyone gets the joke, they see what he's doing, but still, it's just really, really, weak.

Actually FreeMarket started his little tirade cause he is a newbie and didn't "get" the outstanding joke made by Larz in the second post, playing off one of the greatest threads in JN history. FM apparantly decided to attack Larz for his jab at aec4.

Actually FreeMarket started his little tirade cause he is a newbie and didn't "get" the outstanding joke made by Larz in the second post, playing off one of the greatest threads in JN history. FM apparantly decided to attack Larz for his jab at aec4.

some people actually like to discuss football.

I meant the 'Free Market' joke as a whole... not this particular string of posts.

Archived