What is with all of the fumbles?

billo83

I know it's only preseason and don't expect it to continue, but what is up with all these fumbles? The blame is spread all around as well. Chauncey, McFumbles, Holmes, all of the QB's IIRC, etc. McKnight has put himself in the dog house with all of his major miscues. I don't recall this many fumbles in recent times, preseason of course. What was it, 2 fumbles returned for TD's tonight? Yech. Fundamentals please.

I know it's only preseason and don't expect it to continue, but what is up with all these fumbles? The blame is spread all around as well. Chauncey, McFumbles, Holmes, all of the QB's IIRC, etc. McKnight has put himself in the dog house with all of his major miscues. I don't recall this many fumbles in recent times, preseason of course. What was it, 2 fumbles returned for TD's tonight? Yech. Fundamentals please.

I think the two Holmes fumbles in two weeks are an aberration. I think he likes it here and may have been trying too hard to impress knowing he'll be off the radar for a month. As for QB's--lot of pressure up front. Too much to comfortable with, in fact. And McNight? He's a track star, not a football player.

Most of the players playing last night won't be on the team for the regular season.

McKnight sucks, but don't worry since he will probably be the 3rd or 4th running back.... if he even makes the team! Right now I figure Chauncey Washington is ahead of him, not to mention Greene and L.T.

Holmes is a different story. Don't expect such a thing to continue but even if it did, we've always got Cotchery, Edwards, Keller and Tomlinson. So it's not like we're out of options if he pulls this in the reg. season.

Most of the players playing last night won't be on the team for the regular season.

McKnight sucks, but don't worry since he will probably be the 3rd or 4th running back.... if he even makes the team! Right now I figure Chauncey Washington is ahead of him, not to mention Greene and L.T.

Holmes is a different story. Don't expect such a thing to continue but even if it did, we've always got Cotchery, Edwards, Keller and Tomlinson. So it's not like we're out of options if he pulls this in the reg. season.

Agree, and on Homes, he never had a fumbling issue before. I think he'll be fine.

Archived