The Monkey on my back, a Junkies view of the 2010 NY Jets

Biggs

Time to put away the Chicken Sausage, the White wine Spritzers, the romantic walks on the beach. Thank god summer is finally over! Yes Boys and Girls it’s that time again. The Pre-season is over, the games count, the arteries are back on Pork sausage, the brain is firmly encased in a liquid brine of Beer and Whiskey and a romantic night for the wife is popping a couple of Calais and waiting to see what comes up.

You play to win the game, you win enough games you get the invitation, if you get the invitation my guys are better than your guys, we caught the greased chicken, it’s SB or bust, bon fires, flipped over cars, broken glass, free TV’s and stereo’s, Girls, the canyon of heroes, The President, the world is our oyster, Life is so sweet.

2010 year 46 (for me) 41consecutive years of SB futility. A sick cacophony of SOJ built one calamity after another, year after year, over and over again. After last year’s debacle in Indy, after my eye’s healed from gauging them with my 1972 SB or bust fondue fork, after reading Cormac McCarthy’s the road to lift me from my self absorbed the season is over, we didn’t win the Lombardi depression, I asked myself, self, when will this ground hog day nightmare end? When will we finally get it right!

The offseason was a wet dream. That’s one fine backside and have you ever seen a better rack in your life? Cromartie, Holmes, Wilson, Tomlinson, oh baby I’m so ready. Got to get hold of myself. Don’t want to blow my load before the Baltimore game.

Is that light in the starless night sky? Is that a green shoot coming up out of the parched earth? Is that hope I feel in my cold dead soul? Is that Jason Taylor wearing green and white coming off the edge?

The Coach is talking SB, TV heads are talking SB, the internet is talking SB, the radio is talking SB, the bookies are talking SB, the fans are talking SB, Revis is talking feeding his family. Calamity Jane, Broadway Joe, say it ain’t so? Not this year, not when we’re all in, one and done, do or die. This isn’t Gastineau roughing the passer, drafting Lam Jones, Johny Mitchell, Blair Thomas, Namath’s knees, Toon’s brain, Pennington’s shoulder, Abrahams pussey, Favre coming out of retirement, the ghost of Payton Manning past. This was supposed to be 1968 all over again, girls, booze, guarantees.

I’m unpacking my works putting a big dose of SOJ on a spoon, tying off a vein. Where did I put that bic lighter?

That’s better, the SOJ has kicked in full. I can barely feel the surgical tube sliding off my bicep. The wave of nausea has subsided, the hands are steady, the flashbacks over. Maniac Hope replaced with depressing reality. 9 and 7, playoffs, playoffs! Playoffs! Are you kidding me? Sanchez is still an interception machine, the D wears down, the running game can’t carry the load. The division is better and the schedule is tougher. 9 & 7 doesn’t get the invitation from the commissioner, not this year.

9 & 7! No Playoffs! No Playoffs! Are you kidding me? Year after year decade after decade of watching fans from Boston, Pittsburgh, San Francisco turning over cars, smashing baseball bats through plate glass, free Tv’s , drunk babes pulling their tops off, while you’re at home wondering when it’s going to be my turn?

Snap out of it Biggs. There are people depending on you. You can’t give them your warped Chicken Little, we sucked in the preseason, Revis is holding out, Sanchez can’t hit the side of a barn, McKnight is making you miss Leon, the schedule is to tough, SOJ drug induced fear based prediction.

I need some inspiration to turn this around. Maybe reading a few DefenseWinsChampionship threads can get me right?

Crap they banned him. Now what? Search feature, Google, DefenseWinsChampionships. Got to love this kid. Haven’t seen a true believer like this since, since me prior to 12/20/1969. That was one cold day in hell… I can’t use any of this, nobody’s buying it.

Let’s see Inspiration, where else. “We hold these truths to be self evident”, “There’s nothing to fear”, “Give Peace a Chance”, “Hope and Change”.

I think I’m onto something? I’m starting to feel the kind of self absorbed, talk and think about yourself in the third person MoJo that only a pro athlete good enough to hold out feels.

SOJ it’s been swell but it’s time to throw this monkey off my back.

Cro and Wilson man up and shut down the passing game, Jenkins is a beast for 16 games, Congress puts Revis’s family on food stamps just in time for the Pats game, Tomlinson is LT and the kid what can I say it looks like Angie Dickenson put a tuning fork on him during the offseason. He’s slinging the ball downfield like a man. Reads, Check downs, we don’t need no stinkin check downs.

“I had a dream” A giant Penis wearing a Jets uniform takes out Brady in week 2.

Its girls and guarantee time, 12 & 4 home field throughout. Rex is doing more than talking the talk, he’s walking the walk.

Biggs I think they might actually buy this one? You and I just might have a January date with a late night riot in the City that Never Sleeps.

I’m ready for some football, are you?

Time to put away the Chicken Sausage, the White wine Spritzers, the romantic walks on the beach. Thank god summer is finally over! Yes Boys and Girls it’s that time again. The Pre-season is over, the games count, the arteries are back on Pork sausage, the brain is firmly encased in a liquid brine of Beer and Whiskey and a romantic night for the wife is popping a couple of Calais and waiting to see what comes up.

You play to win the game, you win enough games you get the invitation, if you get the invitation my guys are better than your guys, we caught the greased chicken, it’s SB or bust, bon fires, flipped over cars, broken glass, free TV’s and stereo’s, Girls, the canyon of heroes, The President, the world is our oyster, Life is so sweet.

2010 year 46 (for me) 41consecutive years of SB futility. A sick cacophony of SOJ built one calamity after another, year after year, over and over again. After last year’s debacle in Indy, after my eye’s healed from gauging them with my 1972 SB or bust fondue fork, after reading Cormac McCarthy’s the road to lift me from my self absorbed the season is over, we didn’t win the Lombardi depression, I asked myself, self, when will this ground hog day nightmare end? When will we finally get it right!

The offseason was a wet dream. That’s one fine backside and have you ever seen a better rack in your life? Cromartie, Holmes, Wilson, Tomlinson, oh baby I’m so ready. Got to get hold of myself. Don’t want to blow my load before the Baltimore game.

Is that light in the starless night sky? Is that a green shoot coming up out of the parched earth? Is that hope I feel in my cold dead soul? Is that Jason Taylor wearing green and white coming off the edge?

The Coach is talking SB, TV heads are talking SB, the internet is talking SB, the radio is talking SB, the bookies are talking SB, the fans are talking SB, Revis is talking feeding his family. Calamity Jane, Broadway Joe, say it ain’t so? Not this year, not when we’re all in, one and done, do or die. This isn’t Gastineau roughing the passer, drafting Lam Jones, Johny Mitchell, Blair Thomas, Namath’s knees, Toon’s brain, Pennington’s shoulder, Abrahams pussey, Favre coming out of retirement, the ghost of Payton Manning past. This was supposed to be 1968 all over again, girls, booze, guarantees.

I’m unpacking my works putting a big dose of SOJ on a spoon, tying off a vein. Where did I put that bic lighter?

That’s better, the SOJ has kicked in full. I can barely feel the surgical tube sliding off my bicep. The wave of nausea has subsided, the hands are steady, the flashbacks over. Maniac Hope replaced with depressing reality. 9 and 7, playoffs, playoffs! Playoffs! Are you kidding me? Sanchez is still an interception machine, the D wears down, the running game can’t carry the load. The division is better and the schedule is tougher. 9 & 7 doesn’t get the invitation from the commissioner, not this year.

9 & 7! No Playoffs! No Playoffs! Are you kidding me? Year after year decade after decade of watching fans from Boston, Pittsburgh, San Francisco turning over cars, smashing baseball bats through plate glass, free Tv’s , drunk babes pulling their tops off, while you’re at home wondering when it’s going to be my turn?

Snap out of it Biggs. There are people depending on you. You can’t give them your warped Chicken Little, we sucked in the preseason, Revis is holding out, Sanchez can’t hit the side of a barn, McKnight is making you miss Leon, the schedule is to tough, SOJ drug induced fear based prediction.

I need some inspiration to turn this around. Maybe reading a few DefenseWinsChampionship threads can get me right?

Crap they banned him. Now what? Search feature, Google, DefenseWinsChampionships. Got to love this kid. Haven’t seen a true believer like this since, since me prior to 12/20/1969. That was one cold day in hell… I can’t use any of this, nobody’s buying it.

Let’s see Inspiration, where else. “We hold these truths to be self evident”, “There’s nothing to fear”, “Give Peace a Chance”, “Hope and Change”.

I think I’m onto something? I’m starting to feel the kind of self absorbed, talk and think about yourself in the third person MoJo that only a pro athlete good enough to hold out feels.

Cro and Wilson man up and shut down the passing game, Jenkins is a beast for 16 games, Congress puts Revis’s family on food stamps just in time for the Pats game, Tomlinson is LT and the kid what can I say it looks like Angie Dickenson put a tuning fork on him during the offseason. He’s slinging the ball downfield like a man. Reads, Check downs, we don’t need no stinkin check downs.

Its girls and guarantee time, 12 & 4 home field throughout. Rex is doing more than talking the talk, he’s walking the walk.

Biggs I think they might actually buy this one? You and I just might have a January date with a late night riot in the City that Never Sleeps.

From your keyboard to God's ear -- WELL DONE. :D

Dude...one word. Awesome!

Revis on food stamps!!! Penis takes out Brady, so fitting...just brilliant stuff right here.

But I am confused, do you want the Jets to win Championship because you really want the Jets to win a Championship or are you just looking forward to rioting after the game?

Dude...one word. Awesome!

Revis on food stamps!!! Penis takes out Brady, so fitting...just brilliant stuff right here.

But I am confused, do you want the Jets to win Championship because you really want the Jets to win a Championship or are you just looking forward to rioting after the game?

he's 46 JiF the only rioting he'll do is chasing the old lady around the living room

Archived