Hey Jets Fans

Maxman

Darrelle Revis will be starting in week one. That is all that matters.

What doesn't matter is what side you were on, Revis is greedy, the Jets are cheap, etc.

The Jets are about to launch a season in which the Super Bowl is the hope. How many times is that a realistic hope? So please, please, please do not get caught up in worrying about what another Jets fan thought or said during the holdout. Let it go and just enjoy the season.

One of the main reasons I love message boards over commenting on blogs, facebook or twitter is because our posts here are so easy to retrieve. You can easily see what someone said on a topic even if it was a year or two ago. Jets fans are passionate, it is why the stadium is so loud it is why this fan base will never give up on this team. Ever. Sure if you use the search feature you will see that some people thought Herman Edwards would win the Super Bowl. But life goes on :rolleyes:

The season is about to start and I just want everyone to remember that we all want the same thing. A Super Bowl victory for the New York Jets. That is all that matters.

Go Jets!!!

Darrelle Revis will be starting in week one. That is all that matters.

What doesn't matter is what side you were on, Revis is greedy, the Jets are cheap, etc.

The Jets are about to launch a season in which the Super Bowl is the hope. How many times is that a realistic hope? So please, please, please do not get caught up in worrying about what another Jets fan thought or said during the holdout. Let it go and just enjoy the season.

One of the main reasons I love message boards over commenting on blogs, facebook or twitter is because our posts here are so easy to retrieve. You can easily see what someone said on a topic even if it was a year or two ago. Jets fans are passionate, it is why the stadium is so loud it is why this fan base will never give up on this team. Ever. Sure if you use the search feature you will see that some people thought Herman Edwards would win the Super Bowl. But life goes on :rolleyes:

The season is about to start and I just want everyone to remember that we all want the same thing. A Super Bowl victory for the New York Jets. That is all that matters.

Go Jets!!!

Communist!

Curious to what brought that on? I think (I would hope) that at the end of the day, ALL Jets fans want to win and to win the big one. Personally, it doesn't mean anything to me what anyone said concerning the fiasco...it's over. Onward we go...

There was nothing really. Just thinking back to the past and was hoping we didn't get a lot of fighting. Back in the day some people who loved Herm were abused (unfairly I might add, lol).

There was nothing really. Just thinking back to the past and was hoping we didn't get a lot of fighting. Back in the day some people who loved Herm were abused (unfairly I might add, lol).

If you thought the Edwards thing was something...lol. Just wait if Rex doesn't back up his mouth. Put the women and children to bed. BP will be leading the charge.

If you thought the Edwards thing was something...lol. Just wait if Rex doesn't back up his mouth. Put the women and children to bed. BP will be leading the charge.

Yeah BP is definitely lurking out there waiting for the right moment....

Archived