My 2010 season predictions.

SenorGato

Division winners...

AFC East - New England Patriots - Tom Brady will pull a 12-4 season out of his a$$ so he can fit someone's penis.

AFC North - Baltimore Ravens - They're not going to be the best team in the conference.

AFC South - Indianapolis Colts - This is pretty much their division until someone takes it. I don't think anyone is taking it this year. Lol @ the idea that the Titans will do it.

AFC West - San Diego Chargers - If Merriman plays well they're the best team in the AFC. Rivers is the Aaron Rodgers of the AFC, except he's better. Ryan Matthews will be the 2nd best offensive rookie behind Dez Bryant. It's pretty cool that one of the main DL guys (Garay the NT) is from Rahway. They have a sh*tton of potential pass rushers (Merriman, Philips, Tucker, English, Lang)...they remind me of the '07 Giants.

NFC East - Dallas Cowboys - I wanted to go Giants because that team is pretty damn good, but the Cowboys are ready to explode. Bryant is legit, and Romo is a good QB despite the fact that he hasn't taken them to a Super Bowl yet. The defense is scary...DeMarcus Ware is the best pass rusher, OLB, and possibly defensive player in the league.

NFC West - Seattle Seahawks - I like the 49ers but I don't think they're ready yet. The Cardinals are in transition with their offense. The Rams aren't all that good yet, but like everyone else they'll be competitive. The Seahawks will ride the recent magic of changing coaching staffs to a surprising division title. They will play the role of "1st round knockout" come playoff time.

NFC Souf - Atlanta Falcons - Love the offense now that Turner the Burner is back. The only XXL back I like more than Turner is Jackson on the Rams.

NFC North - The Vikings - You gotta be kidding me with the Green Bay hype. Their D is either old or mediocre in many spots, and rode the wave of a scheme/coaching change last year. Rodgers is cool yes, but the Vikings are a really good football team.

SB Pick - Chargers vs. Cowboys - Cowboys win.

OROY - Dez Bryant - Andre Johnson 2.0.

DROY - Sean Weatherspoon

OPOY - Adrian Peterson - Will have his legendary season this year. Might get 2,000 yards. The old QB...the largest OL in the league...Rice's injury...Berrians' skillset (deep ball WR)...all point to the Vikings offense being his this year. This is the most talented back in the league IMO, and he's entering his prime. Football fans should enjoy him while they can.

DPOY - DeMarcus Ware - Should have won it the year Bob Sanders won it anyway.

MVP - Philip Rivers - He'll send a message to Vince Jackson: Suck my balls. I made you.

The Texans are the second scariest team in the AFC South. They're similar to the Cardinals of a couple years ago in that everyone jumped off the potential bandwagon just when the talent was ready to blossom.

Lol @ the Titans being some sleeping giant right now...they're competitive because everyone in the NFL is competitive...their D is not that talented.

The Eagles are going to be fun to watch because 1. they're really young but/and 2. the coaching staff is really good. Maclin, Jackson, and Shady McCoy are some fun offensive weapons. The Redskins should be really good themselves...in any other division they're probably the 2nd best team instead of the 3rd best team.

Tavaris Gooden starting next to Lewis should show you guys what I mean about Harris. It's just not that hard to replace the #2 ILB in this D, and Scott's contract and history with the HC makes the title of ILB #1 his. Gooden should be really good.

The Bills or Broncos will be the worst team in the league. If it's possible, people will hate Josh McDaniels even more. I hope this leads to him being the Jets offensive coordinator in 2011/2012. He's the best young offensive mind/coach in the league IMO...has been for a few years now...there's no shot he'd want to coordinate for us.

The Chiefs and Raiders will not be super terrible next year. I actually like alot of the players on the Raiders roster.

Sorry the Jets don't win the division or the Super Bowl. I'm predicting something like 246/445/3115/16 TDs/18 INTs for the Sanchez. They'll probably throw the ball 20-30 times less than that.

My top 5 defenses in no particular order:

Jets

Cowboys

Redskins - Or Giants...depends on if Haynesworth plays or not.

Ravens

Vikings

My top 5 offenses:

Cowboys

Colts

Chargers

Texans

Patriots

I'll probably change my predictions tomorrow, but as it stands now here you go.

I'm changing my Super Bowl picks to the Giants and Chargers.

I think Manning is a notch better than Romo, and it'll show this year. In fact, I don't think there's a QB whose reputation will rise more than Eli in the next 5 years.

The giants will need every break to go 500. Thats a BAD football team. Their oline is old, their RB's are either unproved or unhappy and their LB's are probably the worst group in the league.

The giants will need every break to go 500. Thats a BAD football team. Their oline is old, their RB's are either unproved or unhappy and their LB's are probably the worst group in the league.

Bad football team? Lol.

No. The Bucs are a bad football team. The Giants are extremely talented and unlike many they've got a core of guys who've done it before against bigger odds.

What's unproved anyway?

I'm changing my Super Bowl picks to the Giants and Chargers.

Stick to your guns. The Chargers are always the sexy pick for the Super Bowl. The reason they lose early in the playoffs every time is simple: Norv Turner. And the Giants will quit on Tom Coughlin, again, before the season ends.

Stick to your guns. The Chargers are always the sexy pick for the Super Bowl. The reason they lose early in the playoffs every time is simple: Norv Turner. And the Giants will quit on Tom Coughlin, again, before the season ends.

Good call on Coughlin...I will stop being a fool on this and go back to the op.

610x.jpg

3 years is a long time in this business and coaches are always the first to be blamed...if there's a lockout then Coughlin might retire/get fired and they open up 2012 with a...wait for it...new regime. Possibly someone who will revamp the face of the franchise...someone hip someone cool, but understands the working man's mind...someone who will bring the Giants into the next decade and the new stadium...someone the public will love...Either way they're going to be really good over the next 5+ years.

Anyway, whoever wins that NFC East will go to the Super Bowl in the NFC. The Giants and Cowboys are the two best teams in it...I just think the Cowboys pull of that whole "first team to play the SB at home" storyline...Jerry Jones is baller like that. Giants/Cowboys games will continue to be epic football games.

Archived