REX on 1050

CobraVerde

says no truth to shoving shotty or shouting match.

Do we honestly think that Rex would come right out and say it, whether it happened or not. Of course he would deny it to not draw bad attention to the team. I don't doubt that they got in a very heated argument and ppl stepped in to seperate them.

Incarcerated Bob fails again.

And what's with him going at all the Sports writers with credentials? Does he think anyone is going to take him seriously with all the foul language he uses on Twitter?

not that i think incarcerated boob is anything but a bs artist but do you really think rex would acknowledge that this happened unless he had to do due to it being witnessed by the media or something?

was stressing that we need to throw downfield. Says Darrelle was on the wrong side on the touchdown run but hes not making excuses. Says he made the desicion to not line up Revis on Boldin cause he didnt want to have him running all over the place.

Well this is how Revis's holdout hurts us.

If Revis's had not missed training camp there is no way in hell he is not covering Boldint he entire game!

not that i think incarcerated boob is anything but a bs artist but do you really think rex would acknowledge that this happened unless he had to do due to it being witnessed by the media or something?

That's true too, however Incarcerated Bob has been wrong more times than he has been right. Twitter timelines don't lie.

not concerned about LG. Not down about Kris J. NE is a must win.

There are rumblings that we might be interested in Haynesworth, did they ask him anything about that?

Albert might be a doucher but I'd take him right now, that and we dont have to pay him that much!

Archived