Shhhhhh Wayne Cherbet Speaks!

s dubb

Rough crowd going after 2 of the better retired players who gave alot of us old timers good memories.

Not going after Chrebet at all. I would just rather hear a former player be honest with his assessment of the Jets and not kneel down to the crowd of fans that all they want to hear is the positive side. Jets have some big problems that have to be addressed. Let's see if they correct them on Sunday.

People can make fun of Namath's clothes and his age, but the guy does know his football.

Not going after Chrebet at all. I would just rather hear a former player be honest with his assessment of the Jets and not kneel down to the crowd of fans that all they want to hear is the positive side. Jets have some big problems that have to be addressed. Let's see if they correct them on Sunday.

People can make fun of Namath's clothes and his age, but the guy does know his football.

Ahh in case you forget we are 0-1 not 0-11... :rolleyes:

Not the record I'm concerned with...we could be 1-0. It's how we looked.

We could be but we arent. We faced a tough Baltimore team one that was fueled up on all the hype. Didnt you notice Ray Lewis into the 4th quarter still hammering guys. I wish guys on our defense had his skills and heart. Plus correct me if im worng but we've never beaten the Baltimore Ravens.

"the team is terrible" is how he intros the segment... what a f*****g dooch i hate c coward

anyways all hail #80, a true warrior

his point about how they are so concerned with protecting the qb is a great one... this is why mark needs to look downfield once in a while, hang in there take some shots and throw the damn ball

OPEN IT UP JETS LETS GO

"the team is terrible" is how he intros the segment... what a f*****g dooch i hate c coward

anyways all hail #80, a true warrior

his point about how they are so concerned with protecting the qb is a great one... this is why mark needs to look downfield once in a while, hang in there take some shots and throw the damn ball

OPEN IT UP JETS LETS GO

This is why we should have kept Favre... :o

Archived