Pats fan posters, respectfully, what the Hell was that?

T0mShane

He used to. He was on page six all the time walking around lower Manhattan with a Yankee hate on during the offseason.

He had a place there to be near his honey Bridgett - which turned into being near his honey, Gisele. Both he and Gisele have sold their places there and now they have homes (that I know of) in Boston (which he always had), LA, and Costa Rica.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just basing my comments on what I have seen. The Pats have been very successful with Patten, Brown, Givens and Branch. Brady used to distribute the ball to a plethora of receivers...including the occasional toss to Vrable. The offense has now become predictable - and yup, that could be attributed to Moss and probably Welker too. However, although BB and Brady are to blame, essentially, for this predictability...I sure as heck am not getting rid of my franchise qb and HOF coach.....so, I'll take my chances and dump the HOF receiver Moss (who was shut down by Cromartie) unless, somehow, they can convince someone like Charlie Weiss to jump KC ship and head north, which 'aint happening. You have to pick the lesser of the evils. For crissakes, Brady made better decisions when Reche Cadwell was the #1 receiver. Brady's fault? Yes. But let's be serious..you're not getting rid of Brady.

You're missing the point. It's not that Weis doesn't want to work for BB again. It's that BB doesn't want Weis coming back and having to potentially hear that he can't win without Weis like Parcells has had to hear that he couldn't win without BB from moronic New Englanders for years.

BB's ego is getting the best of him.

I'm just basing my comments on what I have seen. The Pats have been very successful with Patten, Brown, Givens and Branch. Brady used to distribute the ball to a plethora of receivers...including the occasional toss to Vrable. The offense has now become predictable - and yup, that could be attributed to Moss and probably Welker too. However, although BB and Brady are to blame, essentially, for this predictability...I sure as heck am not getting rid of my franchise qb and HOF coach.....so, I'll take my chances and dump the HOF receiver Moss (who was shut down by Cromartie) unless, somehow, they can convince someone like Charlie Weiss to jump KC ship and head north, which 'aint happening. You have to pick the lesser of the evils. For crissakes, Brady made better decisions when Reche Cadwell was the #1 receiver. Brady's fault? Yes. But let's be serious..you're not getting rid of Brady.

They were a different team, they could run the ball then, they could play defense and they didnt rely on offense like they do now.

Whatevs, just dont see how Moss gone improves your team.

He had a place there to be near his honey Bridgett - which turned into being near his honey, Gisele. Both he and Gisele have sold their places there and now they have homes (that I know of) in Boston (which he always had), LA, and Costa Rica.

So this whiny idiot who roots for the Yankees hates New York yet lived there for close to a decade?

They also used to have a capable running back. Brady's ego might be getting in the way too. The Pats literally never run the football anymore.

Yes, they were successful with no name WR's. But they also had a strong running game and a great defense. They have neither of those now. Blaming Randy's ego for the downfall of the Patiots is ridiculous imo.

The Pats aren't as good as they used to be because the defense sucks and they are entirely one dimensional on offense. Randy Moss would start for every team in football. He certainly is not the problem.

You're missing the point. It's not that Weis doesn't want to work for BB again. It's that BB doesn't want Weis coming back and having to potentially hear that he can't win without Weis like Parcells has had to hear that he couldn't win without BB from moronic New Englanders for years.

BB's ego is getting the best of him.

Read my posts, Zippy. I said Ego and Stubborn are a bad mix.....and that was in reference to BB, Brady and Moss.

I can sort of understand the ego overgrowth - success, accolades, awards, books, chicks, tv appearances...blah, blah, blah - when it comes to those three. What I have a hard time understanding is the enormity of YOUR ego.

:P

They also used to have a capable running back. Brady's ego might be getting in the way too. The Pats literally never run the football anymore.

Yes, they were successful with no name WR's. But they also had a strong running game and a great defense. They have neither of those now. Blaming Randy's ego for the downfall of the Patiots is ridiculous imo.

The Pats aren't as good as they used to be because the defense sucks and they are entirely one dimensional on offense. Randy Moss would start for every team in football. He certainly is not the problem.

They ran well in the first quarter. Utilized the TE. Welker. Tate. They mixed it up. Then in teh second half they went pass happy and ran BJGE outside - I mean, BJGE outside? Whaaa??

BTW - the Pats haven't had a stellar run game in long, long time and please....Antowian Smith seems better than he really was. The name of the game for the Pats was dink and dunk...bubble screens, slants...etc. The run game was effective enough to sustain drives...especilayy in December and into the playoff's....but trust me, Pats of this decade were never a "run" team.

You are right about the defense. They generally stink. Coudl they be good? Maybe someday, but certainly not today.

Read my posts, Zippy. I said Ego and Stubborn are a bad mix.....and that was in reference to BB, Brady and Moss.

I can sort of understand the ego overgrowth - success, accolades, awards, books, chicks, tv appearances...blah, blah, blah - when it comes to those three. What I have a hard time understanding is the enormity of YOUR ego.

:P

No, you're missing the point. You think that taking Moss out of the mix is going to fix things. I say it's not. Getting less talented won't solve the underlying problem of an ego fueled coach who isn't willing to adjust.

You need a fresh approach. But the real problem is that Kraft can't fire BB at this point so the Pats in the teens are going to become the Steelers of the 80s.

So this whiny idiot who roots for the Yankees hates New York yet lived there for close to a decade?

He did not "live" there...he had a place there to crash at when he was visiting there. These are the things that the rich and famous do. Have homes in places they frequently visit. I can barely afford the one home I have, so this sort of lifestyle is out of my league.

No, you're missing the point. You think that taking Moss out of the mix is going to fix things. I say it's not. Getting less talented won't solve the underlying problem of an ego fueled coach who isn't willing to adjust.

You need a fresh approach. But the real problem is that Kraft can't fire BB at this point so the Pats in the teens are going to become the Steelers of the 80s.

You can have your flawed opinion, and I can have my right one. :)

Lets just agree to disagree, Zippy.

Archived