Dear Tom Shane

dickkotite

Stop being a pussy ass.

Give us all a break. we love you and miss you, there do you feel good NOW? Well, its true .

So what, you werent putting in your share. If I can see it, so can everyone. Max is a good guy, and this site was created with the best intentions. I know how artistic endeavors between multiple persons can bring out some resentment and petty complaints, but try to understand that you had a role which you were no way fullfilling. Sorry charley, it is true.

In essence, you SUCKED as a website honcho. You were lazyand shiftless. Ive seen more fire in asses with homeless guys trying to spray windshields by the lincoln tunnel.Max may be balding, but he is a good guy and his work ethic around here is obvious.

Ok so its over. you are no longer top dog. But why leave friends in such a sh*tty manner? Are you a good honorable friend or a POS?

So, stop being a jackass and just reregister as a regular poster and let the fun begin.

Dear Tom Shane,

Admit it. Herm is a good coach. I know you know and that is why you are gone. Too much to handle. Too many posts to erase or recant.

I will take your silence as your full admission that Herm is a good coach and you take everything bad you ever said about him back.

Take care.

Love,

BZ

Dear Tom Shane,

Admit it. Herm is a good coach. I know you know and that is why you are gone. Too much to handle. Too many posts to erase or recant.

I will take your silence as your full admission that Herm is a good coach and you take everything bad you ever said about him back.

Take care.

Love,

BZ

BZ I am sure that if anything could get him back that would- I would never see Tom agreeing Herm is a good coach

Speaking of real football - I am trying to score a ticket for tonight's tilt at Gillette. I suspect that the crowd will be as loud and proud as it has been for past playoffs games. Tedy Bruschi is THE fan favorite around these parts. 54 jerseys out-number all others. I hear Troy Brown will be playing some nickel-back. The Full Tilt/Full Time tailgate will be just that. If ever there was a time to deal with a traffic-laden grind home - it would be tonight.

...but this is a good hijacking, yes? I mean, it is a football forum, right? :D

Yes Garb this hijack is a good one-although jets are stinking up the place so far this season-any football talk -college or pro is always welcome no matter what the team

i never thought of it that way. if herm could coach, tom wouldnt be so negative.

so theres another thing to pin on good old hermy

You "never thought of if that way"?

What? You don't blame Herm for EVERYTHING!??!

BAN HIM!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!

monty_python_witch.jpg

BZ

Archived