Michael Vick

visajets

Vick is outplaying McNabb, the Eagles made the right decision in trading him. And I think McNabb might be hurting WAS more than he helps them. His numbers look good but he screws up in enough key moments to make sure his team loses.

Let's not make this out to be a great move by the Eagles. Vick was never their long term choice at QB when they made the desicion and right now, McNabb may not be great, but he's doing a helluva lot better than Kevin Kolb.

Let's not make this out to be a great move by the Eagles. Vick was never their long term choice at QB when they made the desicion and right now, McNabb may not be great, but he's doing a helluva lot better than Kevin Kolb.

Agreed. This was a "look what I found?" moment for the Eagles. Earlier this week reports were saying they were STILL going to go with Kolb. Now, they have to ride Vick out for whatever he's worth or face ridicule from the fans and media.

+1

Philadelphia kept Vick because they needed a backup anyway with them shopping McNabb, and because of their hopes that Vick would see the field just enough for someone to offer up a draft pick for him after this season. Other than admitting a remote possibility existed, they never truly believed or envisioned Vick starting over a healthy Kolb. Never.

Vick is outplaying McNabb, the Eagles made the right decision in trading him. And I think McNabb might be hurting WAS more than he helps them. His numbers look good but he screws up in enough key moments to make sure his team loses.

Vick is outplaying a lot of QB's right now.....

Archived