One good thing about playing divisional rivals early...

Jetsfan80

...Is that we don't have to hear chest-thumping by Miami and New England fans for a while. ;)

I hope some Bills fans come around this week for some friendly banter (they aren't much in the way of trash-talkers) or this week will be a highly boring circle jerk. Oh sure, we might get the TX routine ("Jets fans are so happy to be tied for 1st place, wake me up when you've clinched the division") and some profanity-laced tirades from a few Miami fans, but it just won't be the same.

Dead on.

Jets haven't won an outright AFCE title in the last 11 years.

YOU'RE LIVIN IN THE PAST MAAAAN!!!!

All we have is today... and today we are sitting as the true first place team in the AFC east having just beaten the Dolphish and your Patriots.

That's our reality TODAY

...Is that we don't have to hear chest-thumping by Miami and New England fans for a while. ;)

I hope some Bills fans come around this week for some friendly banter (they aren't much in the way of trash-talkers) or this week will be a highly boring circle jerk. Oh sure, we might get the TX routine ("Jets fans are so happy to be tied for 1st place, wake me up when you've clinched the division") and some profanity-laced tirades from a few Miami fans, but it just won't be the same.

I'd normally be inclined to agree with you but just this morning, prior to 8 a.m. a Dolphins fan coworker of mine told me the Jets defense is terrible and that they have chance of winning the Super Bowl.

Fortunately, when he was told the Jets defense was apparently good enough to go into Miami and beat the Dolphins on their home field in front of the Dolphins embarrassing star ******* owner despite missing arguably their three best starters, he prompty STFU.

Archived