So when the Jets see the Packers in the SB

Jetlag

Bad matchup for the Jets, IMO. Rodgers will have his way throwing in the middle of the field to Finley and Jennings.

Revis on Jennings and the legendary combo of Eric Smith/Kyle Wilson on Finley, then Cro on Driver. It's a wrap. They are one dimensional. We would have just beaten the Colts with the same defensive plan a few weeks earlier so I wouldn't be too worried.

I'd honestly love to face dallas in the super bowl and essentially force Giant fans to root for us LOL oh the irony.

Well now that is a delicious situation I had not even considered.

But I'd rather it be the Eagles because **** Dallas getting a home game in the Super Bowl.

Well now that is a delicious situation I had not even considered.

But I'd rather it be the Eagles because **** Dallas getting a home game in the Super Bowl.

It would make it all the more memorable and humiliating for them to lose the super bowl in their home stadium, an epic fail on the dallas cowboys organization. They would be so drained from the season I dont think theyd ever recover in time for 2011.

Bad matchup for the Jets, IMO. Rodgers will have his way throwing in the middle of the field to Finley and Jennings.

I think it's the perfect match-up for the Jets. The Packers have turned into another one of those "it's a QB-driven league" team. They don't even pretend to care about the running game anymore. They are the NFC's version of New England. Rex Ryan has an answer for these one-dimensional offenses now. If we have Revis and Pace we stop these kind of teams now. Unlike last year against Indianapolis

I'd honestly love to face dallas in the super bowl and essentially force Giant fans to root for us LOL oh the irony.

Then I'd love for it to be a disaster for the cowboys like that 34-3 playoff loss they had last year to minnesota. And I want Conner to blast brooking for his jets hate and "bloody the nose"

We were all Giants fans around here when the Giants beat New England

Archived