Aside from PatsfanTX....

gangreenman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fireman Ed ball massaging his brothers neck > Marc Athony doing the fin salute

i look at it like

Fireman Ed ball massaging his brothers neck = Marc Athony doing the fin salute

whatever happened to fans yelling without encouragement. yell as loud as you can when your team is on defense and pick your spots when your team is on offense. i hate all this choreographed crap. guess i'm just old and cranky lol

i look at it like

Fireman Ed ball massaging his brothers neck = Marc Athony doing the fin salute

whatever happened to fans yelling without encouragement. yell as loud as you can when your team is on defense and pick your spots when your team is on offense. i hate all this choreographed crap. guess i'm just old and cranky lol

You wish you actually believed this.

Well you said it's week 5 everybody still controls their own destiny.

That is both realistically and technically wrong.

In the AFCE.

Patriots still control their own destiny for the division and a week 1 bye. Jets control their own destiny for the division but would need help (but very very little) for a bye. Miami controls their own destiny for the wildcard. Bills needs some help to make the playoffs.

In the AFCE.

Patriots still control their own destiny for the division and a week 1 bye. Jets control their own destiny for the division but would need help (but very very little) for a bye. Miami controls their own destiny for the wildcard. Bills needs some help to make the playoffs.

I new this was coming...

Which is why I changed my post to the phag troll from "for 2nd place" I knew a cheat troll would come along sooner or later. :rolleyes:

I new this was coming...

Which is why I changed my post to the phag troll from "for 2nd place" I knew a cheat troll would come along sooner or later. :rolleyes:

Here is the ironic thing. If both the Jets and NE win this weekend than the Jets will control their own destiny for the bye. But I doubt many Jets fans are going to be rooting for NE because of it.

Here is the ironic thing. If both the Jets and NE win this weekend than the Jets will control their own destiny for the bye. But I doubt many Jets fans are going to be rooting for NE because of it.

I doubt it would matter.

Agree.

You would think with their o-line and Brown and Williams thay would just run run run, limit Hennes mistakes and keep that D off the field

the oline is really our problem right now. three new starters at both OG positions and a new Center. We are still trying to jell. We're just an average oline right now but should improve a bit as the season wears on and they learn to play with each other

Been wondering the same thing.

Perhaps Brandon Marshall would raise a big stink like Moss?

Bunch of Divas.

Dolphags are lucky to have 2 wins.

I dont think you can compare the Moss/Marshall situation. Moss was used a decoy 90% of the time and there is no run game, so I could understand being pissed in a pass happy offense, you're the best WR and you dont get the ball, yet asked to run 25 40 yard sprints a game.

Marshall is a possession receiver in a balanced offense who doesnt scare anyone with a deep route.

Archived