**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's recap on that play:

No holding call (it was blatant)

Unnecessary roughness when in bounds (bullsh*t call)

Ball comes loose when he goes to the ground, called a completion.

Is it possible to **** a team more in one play than that? There is nothing in the world that pisses me off more than this bullsh*t. If the Jets lose legit fine, but this is ******* pathetic. A disgrace to the game of football.

AWESOME, just ******* awesome.

I never complain about the refs myself, I'm usually the guy telling you guys that you're crazy. There has only been one game that I thought the refs cheated, and that's the Pitt-Colts game in the playoffs a few years back, and now I'm adding this game as the second blatant cheating game.

Look, I can understand when refs miss a few calls. But this is all so one sided and the calls are all so awful.

I never complain about the refs myself, I'm usually the guy telling you guys that you're crazy. There has only been one game that I thought the refs cheated, and that's the Pitt-Colts game in the playoffs a few years back, and now I'm adding this game as the second blatant cheating game.

Look, I can understand when refs miss a few calls. But this is all so one sided and the calls are all so awful.

This is so pathetic. It's really disgusting. This crap infuriates me 100X more than even a blatant bad game by the Jets. They are not being allowed to play football. They are being screwed beyond belief.

I'm waiting for the flag on this one nice play to be honest.

Archived