**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

SOJ fans want a QB that throws 50 TD's and 0 INT's.

SOJ fans want a D that allows 6 points a game (by accident)

SOJ fans want a ST that never gets beat or fooled.

Get real for a second and relax, this is a good team and they are dominating the trenches.

Yeah seriously...it looks bad but really it's just football...most of the games are terrible to watch until the 4th quarter.

That said, they're not dominating the trenches on O. That'd make things a whole lot easier.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get real for a second and relax, this is a good team and they are dominating the trenches.

I'm not going to argue most of this, but the last part is just confusing. What game are you watching that the Jets are dominating the trenches? The Jets OL is playing rather mediocre, especially considering the opposition, and the D has only gotten any pressure on major blitzes and were giving up gaping holes to the worst rushing offense in the league. Outside of Sanchez, the trench play is probably the Jets biggest problem.

Well I think we've earned all of that

hahahahahahahaha

What a JOKE.

We are averaging 3 yards/carry and have rushed for a WHOPPING 48 yards.

We CAN dominate in the trenches, but you are completely LAWST if you think that's happening right now.

Do you have your TV on the right channel?

Yeah seriously...it looks bad but really it's just football...most of the games are terrible to watch until the 4th quarter.

That said, they're not dominating the trenches on O. That'd make things a whole lot easier.

I'm not going to argue most of this, but the last part is just confusing. What game are you watching that the Jets are dominating the trenches? The Jets OL is playing rather mediocre, especially considering the opposition, and the D has only gotten any pressure on major blitzes and were giving up gaping holes to the worst rushing offense in the league. Outside of Sanchez, the trench play is probably the Jets biggest problem.

lol

Looks like if I left that out I hit a home run? heh

The D line has looked good and has a handfull of hits already and I have been able to count past 5 seconds a number of times on Sanchez dropping back which was not possible against the Ravens/Pats/Vikings... so that is why I say they were dominating... maybe I was stretching though... but they are doing well.

They need to figure out how to move the ball on the ground in the 2nd half. The good news is that they are only down by 3, it should be much worse...

You never told me a side effect of having season tix is that I would hate watching from home... lol

Archived