**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ISLAND.

That was for all you ******* CLOWNS.

You do realize him finally turning it around (if that is what's indeed happening), doesn't change anything that's happened in the past. Trust me, EVERYONE around here wants Revis to be playing at the level he did last year. A response like that makes you look like a bigger clown than anyone, not that I'm surprised.

You do realize him finally turning it around (if that is what's indeed happening), doesn't change anything that's happened in the past. Trust me, EVERYONE around here wants Revis to be playing at the level he did last year. A response like that makes you look like a bigger clown than anyone, not that I'm surprised.

:rl:

I'm happy he's creaming people.

I could CARE LESS about the past.

I'm a supporter of Jets. And Jets doing WELL.

I'm happy he's creaming people.

I could CARE LESS about the past.

I'm a supporter of Jets. And Jets doing WELL.

Apparently you could care less though, considering you felt the need to try to shove it in other Jets fans faces because Revis has FINALLY actually began to play anywhere close to what he's been paid to play like. Of course, I didn't hear much from you when he was getting burned by Gaffney repeatedly in the first quarter. I want nothing more than Revis to play as the best CB in the league and I'll cheer him on, but he earned every last word of criticism he received.

Apparently you could care less though, considering you felt the need to try to shove it in other Jets fans faces because Revis has FINALLY actually began to play anywhere close to what he's been paid to play like. Of course, I didn't hear much from you when he was getting burned by Gaffney repeatedly in the first quarter. I want nothing more than Revis to play as the best CB in the league and I'll cheer him on, but he earned every last word of criticism he received.

Actually, look back in the thread.

I was ripping Revis to SHREDS.

So read before you react, brah.

Archived