The 2010 World Series Thread

Maxman

What're the matchups?

I hope we see Lee v. Lincecum.

After that it'd be Wilson v. Cain, Sanchez v. Lewis, Bumgarner v. Hunter and round again. Lincecum and Lee would both probably be available for a game 7, if they're not starting. I'm sure the Rangers will want Lee in 1, 4, and 7 somehow.

Anyone on the board actually going to watch it?

Sorry about that 80.

I did have the thread up the second after the last out in the NLCS though...

I noticed. Impressive stuff. I figured you'd be decompressing from the Yankees loss. I imagined you'd finally post a WS thread during game 3, while laying on the couch wearing a 5-day old t-shirt with tears and mustard stains on it.

I noticed. Impressive stuff. I figured you'd be decompressing from the Yankees loss. I imagined you'd finally post a WS thread during game 3, while laying on the couch wearing a 5-day old t-shirt with tears and mustard stains on it.

:D

The mustard stains aren't a fair indication of my current mood. Otherwise that is pretty accurate.

Tf is Vlad doing in RF for the Rangers? Maybe Cliff Lee doesn't give up contact to that part of the field as often as he does LF...Either way that man's days of looking like an athlete in the OF are over. He was a pretty mediocre defender in RF even when he had two knees...

Tf is Vlad doing in RF for the Rangers? Maybe Cliff Lee doesn't give up contact to that part of the field as often as he does LF...Either way that man's days of looking like an athlete in the OF are over. He was a pretty mediocre defender in RF even when he had two knees...

There's no DH, would you have benched him?

There's no DH, would you have benched him?

I'd throw him in LF.

I haven't put much thought in this...It's possible they like his strong arm in RF...It's possible Lee doesn't generate alot of hard contact to RF...hell Lee doesn't generate hard contact at all...it's possible that AT&T park requires better LF D than RF D...it's possible they trust their CF enough to cover Vlad's a$$...

It's probably the Cliff Lee one.

I'd throw him in LF.

I haven't put much thought in this...It's possible they like his strong arm in RF...It's possible Lee doesn't generate alot of hard contact to RF...hell Lee doesn't generate hard contact at all...it's possible that AT&T park requires better LF D than RF D...it's possible they trust their CF enough to cover Vlad's a$$...

It's probably the Cliff Lee one.

They could have put him anywhere tonight. :)

Archived