Heat release cheering tips for U MAD Nation.

dbatesman

After 6 straight losses, I'll take a win against the kings. Evans and Landry are the cream of a pretty young and up and coming team....still terrible, but i could see them being good in a few years.

i was only being a little sarcastic. I want you guys to be relevant in the worst way. Being a kid, there was nothing better than me and my old man going to see Heat/Knicks games. The Rivalary IMO was the best in all of sports at that time. Would love to have it back.

• 2 weeks later...

i was only being a little sarcastic. I want you guys to be relevant in the worst way. Being a kid, there was nothing better than me and my old man going to see Heat/Knicks games. The Rivalary IMO was the best in all of sports at that time. Would love to have it back.

Haha I know, but we have to take the little victories when we can get them...i'll take seven out of the last eight, even if they have been against some of the worst teams in the league. I am 100% with you; the knicks heat rivalry in the 90s was amazing, just hard-nosed basketball with stellar defense. I miss that type of basketball and the 90s..although I do not miss reggie miller one effin bit hah.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived