Schotty. (Hackett)...... GG

gg

I was in the stands yesterday, wet.. annoyed .. and i was calling EVERY play before it happened.. its like schotty was channeling hackett

OY!

Really.. Woody could hire me and there is no way i would be worse then Schotty...

i look good in green and i promise not to trip anyone..

:blink:

Guest Jpf4671

Comparing Schotty to Hackett is an insult to Hackett. Now that's saying something.

This is actually 100 percent true, this is no punchline, at least Hackett knew what he was and stayed true to the west coast o. Shotty is all over the map

Hackett actually developed Pennington to the best of his abilities. Pennington is an extremely limited QB and should never have found success in the NFL, but somehow or other Hackett managed to coach him to a $64M contract. Does anybody honestly think Pennington would have managed that in the Schitty offense?

Hackett actually developed Pennington to the best of his abilities. Pennington is an extremely limited QB and should never have found success in the NFL, but somehow or other Hackett managed to coach him to a $64M contract. Does anybody honestly think Pennington would have managed that in the Schitty offense?

+1

No chance in hell Pennington does anythiung in Schitty's offense. You forgot to mention that he played in Schitty's offense one year, didn't do anything with it, then left and became a star for our biggest rival.

Definitely need more threads highlighting the one true weakness of the JETS!

Archived