How long did it take you to get home?

Sperm Edwards

How long, and roughly where home is.

I live in Queens. It usually takes me an hour to get home and the traffic was actually very light last night. I ended up going to Redds for a couple of brews and a bite to eat in order to decompress after the game yesterday. The commute was about 45 minutes (not including the 1/2 hour to get out of the abomination of a stadium)

I got home in about an hour (CNJ). Parked in the PSL lot next to Joe's tailgate, got right out actually...

(no I didn't leave at halftime, lol).

Took me and hour and a half to get there and about 2 hours to get home...

Really not bad... I parked in the same lot as Max.

Well after a 45 min walk from the upperlevel to ground level and a 15 min walk from the stadium to the parking garage at the Izod center, it took me about 1 hour to get home in CNJ. Glad I only have 1 more game to go in that deathtrap.

Leaving the uppers is still brutal huh? We are in the lowers, row 32 by the exit. We get right out but last game we carpooled with people in the uppers. Took over half an hour for them to get to the car. Was shocked by that.

Well after a 45 min walk from the upperlevel to ground level and a 15 min walk from the stadium to the parking garage at the Izod center, it took me about 1 hour to get home in CNJ. Glad I only have 1 more game to go in that deathtrap.

I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on season tickets. I went to the first 2 games this year and your not lying about the 45 minute exit. Atleast the teams not a joke this year tho. Oh it is again? Damn.

Leaving the uppers is still brutal huh? We are in the lowers, row 32 by the exit. We get right out but last game we carpooled with people in the uppers. Took over half an hour for them to get to the car. Was shocked by that.

It is still ridiculous. If you want to take the esculator, they only allow you to take one side of it for some bs reason even though both sides of the esculator are going in the down direction...

I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on season tickets. I went to the first 2 games this year and your not lying about the 45 minute exit. Atleast the teams not a joke this year tho. Oh it is again? Damn.

I was about to pull the trigger on some PSL seats. THANK GOD I didnt. Not only is the play on the field pathetic but the atomosphere in the statdium is horrible. There is just zero home field advantage. Down by 7 to the fish in the 4th and you could almost hear a pin drop in the place. This isnt the first game like that either.

Then you get Woody handing out Papa Johns coupons as we exit for "fan appreciation" day. What the hell happend to the travel cups we use to get. I hope Woody chokes on the Pizza he get for free from poppa johns. F YOU WOODY. Your not getting another cent from me.

/Rant

It is still ridiculous. If you want to take the esculator, they only allow you to take one side of it for some bs reason even though both sides of the esculator are going in the down direction...

I was about to pull the trigger on some PSL seats. THANK GOD I didnt. Not only is the play on the field pathetic but the atomosphere in the statdium is horrible. There is just zero home field advantage. Down by 7 to the fish in the 4th and you could almost hear a pin drop in the place. This isnt the first game like that either.

Then you get Woody handing out Papa Johns coupons as we exit for "fan appreciation" day. What the hell happend to the travel cups we use to get. I hope Woody chokes on the Pizza he get for free from poppa johns. F YOU WOODY. Your not getting another cent from me.

/Rant

Huh?

What game were you at? It was actually really loud, especially considering how frustrating that whole game was...

I got home in about an hour (CNJ). Parked in the PSL lot next to Joe's tailgate, got right out actually...

(no I didn't leave at halftime, lol).

I always park in D, which is where I think you parked and I live in Cenral New Jersey, usually takes me 30-40 minutes to get home...yesterday it took me close to 2 hours. Getting out of the lot was terrible and getting to the turnpike was even worse.

It probably just took me longer to exit the stadium because I am in the mezzanine

I always park in D, which is where I think you parked and I live in Cenral New Jersey, usually takes me 30-40 minutes to get home...yesterday it took me close to 2 hours. Getting out of the lot was terrible and getting to the turnpike was even worse.

It probably just took me longer to exit the stadium because I am in the mezzanine

Really? I literally got out of the lot right away and it was during the immediate post game rush.

Do you park far back or something?

Really? I literally got out of the lot right away and it was during the immediate post game rush.

Do you park far back or something?

I park along the curb across from Joe's tailgate, usually its not a problem, but for some reason i waited in a line at the exit then did not move at all.

It did not help that as soon as I got towards the front of the line some sh*t head parking attendant put a guard rail in front of my car and started letting cars from a different lane exit...after he let about 10 cars from that lane go I pulled around the rail and had to cut off some cars to get out...some of these parking people are clueless, why mess with something that has been working all year

Huh?

What game were you at? It was actually really loud, especially considering how frustrating that whole game was...

I thought I was going to an NFL game but apparently I ended up at a high school game. I guess I took a wrong turn or something. I will get better directions next time.

Archived