Need playoff scenarios

joebabyny

Ok, I am thinking about doing 1-2 TailgateJoe playoff tailgates. What are the possible locations for playoff games, especially wildcard?

I am guessing games in either Baltimore or Jacksonville would be likely for the wildcard round, correct? I would definitely do a tailgate party roadtrip for either of those games.

Ok, I am thinking about doing 1-2 TailgateJoe playoff tailgates. What are the possible locations for playoff games, especially wildcard?

I am guessing games in either Baltimore or Jacksonville would be likely for the wildcard round, correct? I would definitely do a tailgate party roadtrip for either of those games.

I'd love for it to be Jax. I'd finally get to taste the flavors of Joebaby. Plus, Jax tailgating is a blast. Pretty much the only reason I bought season tickets.

Wild card round probably won't be Baltimore, as in all likelihood the Steelers are winning that division and probably going to be the second seed. If the Jets make the playoffs, they'll probably be a wild card along with Baltimore. In that case we'd be facing either the winner of the AFC South (could be either Jacksonville or Indianapolis) or the winner of the AFC West (either KC or San Diego).

Wild card round probably won't be Baltimore, as in all likelihood the Steelers are winning that division and probably going to be the second seed. If the Jets make the playoffs, they'll probably be a wild card along with Baltimore. In that case we'd be facing either the winner of the AFC South (could be either Jacksonville or Indianapolis) or the winner of the AFC West (either KC or San Diego).

And if the Raven's did manage to get past the Steelers to win the Division. They would likely be the bye #2 seed as they have a one game lead on the AFCS and AFCW.

Joe, i love ya and all but there may be a "Tailgate Joe Kiss of Death!"

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84868-jets-superbowl-tailgate/page__st__20

and according to these guys Rex Ryan will be fired by then and Brad Smith will be our starting QB! lol

Archived