Destroy All Jet Coaches!

SenorGato

destroy_all_monsters.jpg

To work!

Rex:

You don't understand how to manage a game clock. Very few coaches do, but those that do probably turn out to be the really good ones. You need to understand this. Also, you cannot, cannot, cannot underrate DL talent in the draft anymore because you had a nice run at the end with Bannan and Edwards turning out as late round picks. Guys like Pouha and DeVito are your first backups, not a D you can build a Super Bowl run on. Your D needs great DBs, but even your HOF GOAT LB knew the DL was the key to your old teams' best days.

Schotty:

Good game. You still suck, you will always suck, your father sucked, your kids will suck, and hell already has your room prepared come judgment day my friend. Your love affair with Ladanian Tomlinson and Brad Smith has plagued us for too long.

Pettine:

I'm still not sure what you do, but you're the DC and your defense is not badass. Not at all.

Westhoff:

That last punt from Weatherford should have been there all game. Away from Hester, away I say! We're a field position team, damn you!

Damn you all!

Kill the coaching staff? After reaching the playoffs for the 2nd straight year? I think not.

Yes but they're not doing it in the right way.

No, really since Rex's bad challenge in the first 10 minutes of the Pats loss his clock management skills that already sucked have deteriorated to levels only known to Schitty.

Also, the D and the O can never have a great day together.

Archived