Next HC to be Fired

bobbyjet69

Fox will be out as Panthers coach the moment the final gun sounds. That was pretty much done deal before training camp and when you saw how cheap owner Jerry Richardson went this past season you could see the writing on the wall.

Fisher will be next and Bud Adams is a fool to let him go. Fisher does not like Vince Young and Adams loves him.

Just sayin..................

Your nuts if you think Rex would be fired over this. His teams are winning football games, he's become only the fifth Jets Head Coach to lead this team to multiple playoff appearances, and Woody is probably loving all of the attention this team is getting, both good and bad.

i'm kinda shocked he was fired before the last game! he and the owner must have had some words. his contract was up after tomorrow? then they could have let him walk.

He hasn't been fired and will coach the last game of the season. His contract is not being extended and expires after the end of the season which is after the Atlanta game.

Everything I've read in the last few minutes confirms this. If anyone has a link saying that Fox has been let go and will not be coaching tomorrow please past it here. There was a headline on MSN.com that was misleading saying he was fired, but once you read the artice they are confirming what I just stated above. Stupid journalists can't get anything right.

He hasn't been fired and will coach the last game of the season. His contract is not being extended and expires after the end of the season which is after the Atlanta game.

Everything I've read in the last few minutes confirms this. If anyone has a link saying that Fox has been let go and will not be coaching tomorrow please past it here. There was a headline on MSN.com that was misleading saying he was fired, but once you read the artice they are confirming what I just stated above. Stupid journalists can't get anything right.

I think u r right.

I read "fired" on the ESPN news crawler but havent seen it called "fired" anywhere since.

Either way he is outa there.

I think u r right.

I read "fired" on the ESPN news crawler but havent seen it called "fired" anywhere since.

Either way he is outa there.

Oh there's no doubt he's done in Carolina after tomorrow. I just hate it when the media says fired because that makes you believe he is already gone and that is not the case.

ok, because how stupid would that be to turn the team into chaos like this for one game? didn't read the article, thanks!

Archived