Kris Jenkins

spjets

He is under contract through 2012. In 11 he makes $6.4 Million and in 12 he makes $7.65 Million. Since it appears the Union will cave on the Salary Cap issue, I would rather clear up that space.

He didnt take his rehab very seriously last year. if he does the same thing this year they should try and move him.

Was he ever put on IR?

Funny enough i almost remember hearing he was eligible to comeback. not sure. Tell you this, if Big Jenks is in the middle to collapse the pocket, Peyton will not be stepping up and we will win. But, chances are Jenks is on IR, or he isn;t in shape to play anyhow. too bad. Make a HUGE difference.

Why do you say he didn't take his rehab seriously?

LOL! He was over weight and kept saying he wouldnt be ready for training camp. Wes Welker came back and hasnt skipped a beat. and he blew his out in the last game of the season last year.

LOL! He was over weight and kept saying he wouldnt be ready for training camp. Wes Welker came back and hasnt skipped a beat. and he blew his out in the last game of the season last year.

Not really a fair comparison.

Kris Jenkins' knee weighs more than Wes Welker.

Its time to cut ties with Jenkins. Lets be honest, he is too much of a gamble to retain for the dollars he demands.

The human knee was not meant to support that kind of weight. He has now had both ACL's repaired, the left one twice. I do not see how he can last a season on those knee's at his weight. With the cap coming back I hope he realize's this and calls it quits because that 6.4 million is more valuable to us than a 400 pounder with a history of injury in both knee's.

Archived