Packers @ Falcons Game Thread: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's the fake QB you create on Madden--100 arm, 98 speed, etc. Just a freak. 49ers fans must choke when they watch him play, knowing their team took Alex Smith instead.

Haha.. I almost typed that exact thing.. Reminds me of the jets qb I used to create after trading whatever loser the jets had starting

Haha.. I almost typed that exact thing.. Reminds me of the jets qb I used to create after trading whatever loser the jets had starting

Yep. But I make my QB lefty 'cus it's cool.

Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and it's pretty clear. He's better than Brady, Peyton, and Brees.

Also, for the Matty Ice lovers out there. Matt Ryan is about to be 0-2 in the playoffs with a loss at home.

Yep. But I make my QB lefty 'cus it's cool.

Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and it's pretty clear. He's better than Brady, Peyton, and Brees.

Also, for the Matty Ice lovers out there. Matt Ryan is about to be 0-2 in the playoffs with a loss at home.

And to be fair it looks as though both teams that put him out went to the Superbowl. Oh and he was a rookie last time.

That was a ******* abortion at the end though. Terrible playcall, terrible throw. Just a complete utter mind**** from all involved.

Game is not over yet, they badly need to get running the ball and somehow hope Rodgers forgets how to move his right arm.

Dude, it's over.

Abe is doing his patented playoff disappearance and the Falcons have no answer for Rodgers.

Ryan is a good QB, but he's not a big game QB, at least not yet.

Its not like Samchez is a big game QB either. Yeah he is 3-1 in the playoffs but its not like he ever had a big game during that time, he just didn't make mistakes so the running game and defense could carry him. People have been overrating his importance in our playoff wins big time.

That wasn't completely directed to you more to other posts in this thread.

And to be fair it looks as though both teams that put him out went to the Superbowl. Oh and he was a rookie last time.

That was a ******* abortion at the end though. Terrible playcall, terrible throw. Just a complete utter mind**** from all involved.

Hey, don't get be wrong, I think Ryan is a good QB.

I'm a Flacco hater, not a Ryan hater. I think Flacco is grossly overrated. He can put up nice numbers at times but he absolutely wets his pants in pressure situations. Seven playoff games and 6 horrible performances.

Its not like Samchez is a big game QB either. Yeah he is 3-1 in the playoffs but its not like he ever had a big game during that time, he just didn't make mistakes so the running game and defense could carry him. People have been overrating his importance in our playoff wins big time.

He was great against the colts last year and he made a big time clutch throw to Braylon to win the game last week. Give the kid a break.

He had a big game against the Bengals and played well against the Colts. Don't hate.

Hey, don't get be wrong, I think Ryan is a good QB.

I'm a Flacco hater, not a Ryan hater. I think Flacco is grossly overrated. He can put up nice numbers at times but he absolutely wets his pants in pressure situations. Seven playoff games and 6 horrible performances.

Not his biggest fan, but come on man, I felt pretty bad for him today.

Puts the ball in possession WR Aquan Boldin's hands for the go ahead TD and it bounces of his pads.

4th and 18 (I think it was) puts it in possession WR TJ Houshmanwhatever's hands and he drops it.

I wouldn't call him clutch. But I wouldn't call his WR's clutch either.

He was great against the colts last year and he made a big time clutch throw to Braylon to win the game last week. Give the kid a break.

17/30 257 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT is great now? Also one throw doesn't make him good let alone the fact that the throw was high and Braylon made a great catch. We also would have been up by 2 TDs at that point if Sanchez wasn't throwing over the receivers heads all night. I'm not saying Sanchez is bad but he isn't anything special at this point and I'd lean more towards calling him mediocre then good at this point in his career.

Last second heroics are cool and all but I'd like to see the kid put it together for an entire game once.

17/30 257 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT is great now? Also one throw doesn't make him good let alone the fact that the throw was high and Braylon made a great catch. We also would have been up by 2 TDs at that point if Sanchez wasn't throwing over the receivers heads all night. I'm not saying Sanchez is bad but he isn't anything special at this point and I'd lean more towards calling him mediocre then good at this point in his career.

Last second heroics are cool and all but I'd like to see the kid put it together for an entire game once.

The pick was late and they lost that game because they couldn't cover Collie and Garcon, it had nothing to do with Sanchez.

Archived