Dear God,

greeniemeanie

Oh another question:

I really don't care about this whole gay thing, but can we just make it a "sin" to be Tom Brady. Grouping gay people in with him, whether it is a sin or not, simply seems unfair for our less than straight friends. What do ya say?

And if it's a sin instead of damning him to Hell, can you make him spend all of eternity listening to Eric mangini read, and then reread, and reread a book titled "1001 Dry Jokes"

Please? I would say I'd go to church tomorrow, but you know, the whole drinking in the morning thing to get amped for the Jets game. You understand.

Of course I understand, teh God has been on a bender since Cromartie called Brady and a$$hole. Still trying to figure out a suitable punishment for him, seems illegitimate children was probably the wrong punishment.

I unfortunately have no jurisdiction over Mr. Brady, or how he has chosen to use his butthole... he has sold his soul to Satan, sneaky bastid that he is...

gisele_bundchen.jpg

Of course I understand, teh God has been on a bender since Cromartie called Brady and a$$hole. Still trying to figure out a suitable punishment for him, seems illegitimate children was probably the wrong punishment.

I unfortunately have no jurisdiction over Mr. Brady, or how he has chosen to use his butthole... he has sold his soul to Satan, sneaky bastid that he is...

gisele_bundchen.jpg

I can't tell you how much I like your work. Although you have to admit, you've let few nasty oopsies lose.

Last night on Coast To Coast with George Noory he had on this numerologist lady and she did the numbers on the year 2011 and she said that it's a year when all the cheaters and liars would pay a price for their dishonest ways. She cited Tom Delay's getting 3 years in prison as an example of the kind of stuff that is going to happen to those that deal dirty. Now the Patriots have certainly done their share of cheating and getting away with it. Let's see if SHE is right.

BTW: my prayer this evening just now outside was

Thank you God for all your blessings and thank you for all the enjoyment, excitement and happiness that the Jets have brought us this season. I didn't ask for a win tonight-God is very busy with more important things that take precedent. My final line of my prayer was this; Thy Will Be Done amen.

Last night on Coast To Coast with George Noory he had on this numerologist lady and she did the numbers on the year 2011 and she said that it's a year when all the cheaters and liars would pay a price for their dishonest ways. She cited Tom Delay's getting 3 years in prison as an example of the kind of stuff that is going to happen to those that deal dirty. Now the Patriots have certainly done their share of cheating and getting away with it. Let's see if SHE is right.

BTW: my prayer this evening just now outside was

Thank you God for all your blessings and thank you for all the enjoyment, excitement and happiness that the Jets have brought us this season. I didn't ask for a win tonight-God is very busy with more important things that take precedent. My final line of my prayer was this; Thy Will Be Done amen.

Darn right about that...

wiiNTI1309_468x341.jpg

Dear God,

Do you mind if I call you that? I mean it is your name and everything, anyway. I've been taught through my childhood that you are a forgiving, caring, and generous God. I appreciate that. I really do, but I gotta ask, how much longer are you going to let this crap continue. I know that Joe Willie supposedly crapped on the Lombardi trophy, but c'mon. Hasn't an entire fan base gone through enough torment. Can't you find it in your forgiving, caring, and generous heart to let the Jets win just this year. Do you have any idea what that would do for us Jets fans.

Let me tell you this, if we win the Superbowl this year, I'll be seeing you soon. I know I would die of a heart attack if that were to happen. But, in reality, all kidding aside, please God can we just have a level playing field for tomorrow, That's all I'm gonna ask of you. The rest?

Well, The rest is covered, the winning this week, and next and the following game after that. We got that covered. You take care of making sure the officiating is good, and that the Jets are competing on an equal playing field, and Rex will get the rest.

Because God, as much as I love you, Rex has been a bit more consistent, don't you think?

In Rex We Trust...

Thank you for your time.

-Greeniemeanie

It's really all my fault the Jets have not won since 1969. Before Super Bowl III I prayed and asked God, "Please let the Jets win this one time and you don't have to ever let them win another Super Bowl!" So blame me!

The meek Shall inherit the earth, but the Jets shall not inherit the Lombardi...

I owe Tom a super bowl since I answered the Giants prayers in 2007.

I have spoken. GOD :P

2 things.

First, there are more things at work here than just my will. Tom Brady and the Patriots lost the SuperBowl to the Giants, not because I answered anyone's prayers, but because Mr. Brady needed to be reminded that fathering bastard children and playing a game really well does not make one a deity. Plus, the Giants pass rush was amazing that day... its too bad not many teams have been able to replicate that.

Second, I truly am sorry about the small penis. The way that works, just FYI, is there is a ping-pong ball lottery system up here, so we can't really control who ends up blessed and who ends up living a life of spite and hate, because of their tiny pud. It happens, try to make the best of it.

God answered my prayers...

Not a win, just an equal playing field, and look!

Look what we were left with, Pats sent packing. The darn cheaters they are. Thank you God for Justice, nothing more, nothing less.

Ha Ha. I knew it. Go Jets!

so you going to bible study wednessday night with the bingo ladies ?

Archived