Thank you: OFFENSIVE LINE

Integrity28

Someone had to bring it up, we are so busy relishing in the moment... and out of all the brilliant performances yesterday, the O-line, while unheralded, had the best day of all the Jets.

Constantly knocking dirty Wilfork off the ball, protecting Sanchez and allowing NO SACKS and barely any knockdowns, opening huge holes in the running game when it mattered the most... WELL DONE.

Someone had to bring it up, we are so busy relishing in the moment... and out of all the brilliant performances yesterday, the O-line, while unheralded, had the best day of all the Jets.

Constantly knocking dirty Wilfork off the ball, protecting Sanchez and allowing NO SACKS and barely any knockdowns, opening huge holes in the running game when it mattered the most... WELL DONE.

Really?

Your OL kept an anemic at times pass rush and you think they had the best day?

While your D shutdown an offense that scored over 500 points. I mean how many teams score 500 points in a season.

Really?

While your D shutdown an offense that scored over 500 points. I mean how many teams score 500 points in a season.

In the last game, the Pats pass rush got to Sanchez... listen I know how good our D is. But I can point to multiple games this year where the D played lights out, and the offense didn't score at all.

The offensive line ENSURED that the offense had the chance to match the performance of the defense, that is why it stood out to me.

Really?

The real question is, how many teams score 500 in a season and don't win any playoff games?

The OL played great yesterday against the Pats. I think the pressure on Brady was the thing that won the game for the Jets.

That part was a bit unexpected, as this team has not been known for pressuring the opposing QB. Ryan dialed it up at just the right time (to MORE THAN make up for that 45-3 regular-season debacle).

Now on to Big Ben and Pitt.

In the last game, the Pats pass rush got to Sanchez... listen I know how good our D is. But I can point to multiple games this year where the D played lights out, and the offense didn't score at all.

The offensive line ENSURED that the offense had the chance to match the performance of the defense, that is why it stood out to me.

Bingo. They are the key to our offense. When they are protecting and making lanes, the Jets offense isnt actually terrible.

The real question is, how many teams score 500 in a season and don't win any playoff games?

Leave him alone, they had a great regular season.

Archived