anyone in NY/NJ remember when the Giants last won the SB?

JerryK

Ok, let's keep this hypothetical and about the GIANTS. I don't want people to hate me for jinxing anything.

I'm just saying, when the Giants won the SB, what sort of post-game celebrations happened in the city?

Were there any meadownlands ceremonies etc..and if so did you have to be a Giants season ticketholder to get in?

Would it be worth the $$ for an out-of-state Giants fan to come to the city for such things?

Because that Giants fan would need to plan ahead.

Of course I'm only asking this in the event that the Giants should someday repeat. Any similarity to other NY/NJ teams is strictly coincidental.

Ok, let's keep this hypothetical and about the GIANTS. I don't want people to hate me for jinxing anything.

I'm just saying, when the Giants won the SB, what sort of post-game celebrations happened in the city?

Were there any meadownlands ceremonies etc..and if so did you have to be a Giants season ticketholder to get in?

Would it be worth the $$ for an out-of-state Giants fan to come to the city for such things?

Because that Giants fan would need to plan ahead.

Of course I'm only asking this in the event that the Giants should someday repeat. Any similarity to other NY/NJ teams is strictly coincidental.

I"M PLANNING ON ATTENDING GOD WILLING -- GO GIANTS

Archived